Me & my mate have just started a new project (i wouldn't call it a band) & its just the 2 of us writing instrumental pieces & recording them then for live we play guitar harmonies over our self-recorded backing tracks

We currently don't have a band/project name & i was wondering if anyone had any cool names we could use?

Our main genre influences are: Hard rock, metal, progressive rock(if you count Muse and Dream Theater as prog) & probably a little bit of punk rock

Thanks
Screaming Pangs, The Soles, Unworthy Disciples, Stabbing Fate, Martyrs of Thy Filth

My band is going to be Unruly Apostles
Isn't the point of the band name to be personal/creative? Come up with one on your own that represents what you play.
NOW PART OF THE

Quote by Robchappers
You are epic my friend ;-)
Quote by RU Experienced?
At this point I'd be more surprised if you found me a Christian children's entertainer that didn't sodomize and eat kids.
Quote by everythingevil3
Uncle Daddy and the Family Secret

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Originally Posted by Azbats63
I'm the only white guy in a band in El Paso. My bandmates call me El Diablo Blanco. They tell me it means "trusted friend."
i guess you're right but thanks 2 all the suggestions- they'll put us heading in the right direction :P
My bands name is proper groovy i reckon we are called "the hippy melon smugglers" lol
playin classic rock with tight pants on!!!
NOMADS
MURDER IN THE DARK (M.I.T.D also reaad as Am I TeDdy?)
NOTHING PERSONAL
BLACK PARADE
We currently don't have a band/project name & i was wondering if anyone had any cool names we could use?

go on band name generator. its random but sometimes there's a gem. x
Dave and the Uncreatives

It took me weeks to come up with a name I was happy with. But I did, and I'm much attached to the project because of it.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Double Helix
Grazing Fatty
Rainbow Mist
Fatal Blow
The Stub Muffins
Epi G400 '66 Reissue
w/ Airline Vintage Voiced Single Coil Pickups
I've found with the right advertising the band name 'Free Beer' always draws a big crowd.

Edit - I really need to learn to spell.
Last edited by RicPracticeBot at Apr 28, 2012,
Quote by RicPracticeBot
I've found with the right adverstising the band name 'Free Beer' always draws a big crowd.

ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"So where did the band name derive from?"

"Oh, we just asked for suggestions in a guitar thread"

"..."
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
Quote by everythingevil3
Uncle Daddy and the Family Secret

Arrested Development?
Quote by GuitarGod_92
when I die of a brain aneurysm I want it on record that its the film threads fault

Quote by GuitarGod_92
Movies are all bad every last one of them

Quote by yope
Fungus has a right to exist. It's a valid life form.
When it comes down to it, names aren't a big deal. My band is called DEARFELLOW. we wanted something that made absolutely no ****ing sense. so we got it. Just play the music. That's why you're in a band right? to play music?

Hope I helped.