I just bought a used behringer uf100 ultra flanger froma local music store, and for some reason, weather or not I press the switch, it is always on, so I cannot turn it off if I wanted to. Im unsure how to open it up and check, when I unscrew all 4 screws on it, the metal plate on the bottom comes off, but the other plate wont come off, and I dont want to force it until I know what im doing. is this a common problem with behringer pedals?

thankyou
Flip flop circuit is ****ed up in some way. Just take it back. Anyone who knows what they're doing is going to charge you more to fix it than the pedal is worth.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
get used to flanging
"The man that hath no music in himself, nor is not moved with concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, stratagems, and spoils. The motions of his spirit are dull as night, and his affections dark as Erebus. Let no such man be trusted."
a bigger problem with behringer is them not turning on you got the one they put all the "turn-on" in and left out the "turn off"
Call me Chris
Quote by jimihendrix6699
had a blast until the person in front of me whipped out his dick and started pissing all over the floor..

Ducks and guitars or fish and guitars. I lead a simple existence