Page 1 of 2
What happened to the old days of nonsensical humour and threads in the pit ?

Its seem to just be filled with conformed 'official' threads.

Shame on you all.

Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya
fill it with used condoms and a note that says

"Last night was amazing. I love you.

-Kurt"

I agree. I feel purposeless these days.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
I gotta admit, I get tired of seeing all these 'official' and 'ONLY' threads.

Kinda wish there was a way of making those threads lower priority when thread-searching.
Breakfast, Breakfast, it's great for us
We eat, we eat, we eat
That frozen meat
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, it can't be beat
Quote by blake1221
Back in my day, we had to post uphill, BOTH WAYS.

In our bare feet !!!!
Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya

-Kurt"
Quote by metalaxxeman
In our bare feet !!!!

On a pathway made of broken glass dumped by drunken Irish hookers with HIV.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
It's probably your fault, TS.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Not too old to check your grammar I see.

/grammar rant.
language
jazyk
kieli
язык
العربية

My Tumblr: Lots of artist recommendations, album reviews, and ideas about music (as well as some film and bike stuff).

Go Sharks! Go Wings! Go Flyers! Go Kings!
Quote by kaptkegan
Not too old to check your grammar, I see.

/grammar rant.

Fixed.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by Todd Hart
Fixed.

Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Guys, enough with the nonsensical humor, this is serious.
Quote by Eddie4President
You are amazing. The fact that you have paramore next to disturbed shows how awesome you are.
Here, an awesome medal. It's made out of awesomnite.
:extends medal:

Quote by Fallen_Seeker
Thank you!
I would give you an awesome metal, but
I can't find any awesomnite.
Quote by Todd Hart
Fixed.

Or was I talking about his grammar that I saw?

I wasn't.

language
jazyk
kieli
язык
العربية

My Tumblr: Lots of artist recommendations, album reviews, and ideas about music (as well as some film and bike stuff).

Go Sharks! Go Wings! Go Flyers! Go Kings!
tittysprinkles
Quote by Ulalume
I had a friend who was held at gunpoint as a cashier. The robber told him to give him all the money in the register and what not. Apparently my friend then replied, "Would you like a slurpee with that?"
Don't blame me if the forums suck now; I just got here. I'll start making stupid threads for y'all, if you're getting bored. Maybe we can discuss the glory of shortbread.
I've been told bassists get women all over the place...

LIES!! ALL LIES!!
Quote by Wisthekiller
Through 6 feet of snow! In the middle of July in Ethiopia, in 105 degree weather!

With a cold!
I got a funny story about that. Well it's not so much funny as it is long. One time, I caught the ferry over to Shelbyville. I needed a new heel for my shoe, so, I decided to go to Morganville, which is what they called Shelbyville in those days. So I tied an onion to my belt, which was the style at the time. Now, to take the ferry cost a nickel, and in those days, nickels had pictures of bumblebees on 'em. "Give me five bees for a quarter," you'd say.

Now where were we? Oh yeah: the important thing was I had an onion on my belt, which was the style at the time. They didn't have white onions because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big yellow ones...
ggg1 ggg3

I miss when Pit monkeys would get in wacky antics in real life and then report them here. Now the Pit is just Kensai posting every news article he can find.
Quote by GuitarGod_92
I miss when Pit monkeys would get in wacky antics in real life and then report them here. Now the Pit is just Kensai posting every news article he can find.

Yea! Screw him!
Quote by chev311e
Yea! Screw him!

Shall we?
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by GuitarGod_92

no your wrong

you forgot the 99999999999999999 threads defending gay rights and the 99999999999999999999999 threads that all span 10 pages and contain pointless arguing by the oh so intellectuals of the pit
Quote by GuitarGod_92

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-17543356
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by kaptkegan
Not too old to check your grammar I see.

What's his grandmother got to do with this? And why does she need checking?
Quote by SlackerBabbath
What's his grandmother got to do with this? And why does she need checking?

It's hard to have humour on here now, because if it get's taken out of context (which it will) then instant lock and possible warning/ban
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
The days of old fashioned fun are out. The days of new fashioned fun are in. Those who try to preserve the old ways will be eliminated.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by metalaxxeman
In our bare feet !!!!

Don't know if that is possible. It's like kicking the inside of the ball.
Quote by Hephistopheles
It's because searchbar.

Search bar jokes actually are a bit of a killjoy.
West Ham United
Quote by behind_you
I got a funny story about that. Well it's not so much funny as it is long. One time, I caught the ferry over to Shelbyville. I needed a new heel for my shoe, so, I decided to go to Morganville, which is what they called Shelbyville in those days. So I tied an onion to my belt, which was the style at the time. Now, to take the ferry cost a nickel, and in those days, nickels had pictures of bumblebees on 'em. "Give me five bees for a quarter," you'd say.

Now where were we? Oh yeah: the important thing was I had an onion on my belt, which was the style at the time. They didn't have white onions because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big yellow ones...

one of grandpa's best stories ever
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Can't say I see much of a difference between now and 07 for example, but I wasn't in here that often back then.
Quote by blake1221
Back in my day, we had to post uphill, BOTH WAYS.

sigged
Quote by WCPhils
My prayers are with you and your balls TS

Quote by jetfuel495
I ran out of chicken nuggets.

When will this misery end.
Quote by GuitarGod_92

I did that once and just got flamed for being an asshat.
I still think it's funny. But owell.
Quote by Banjocal
sht up u flthy librl foogit stfu u soo mad n butthurdt ur ass is an analpocolypse cuz ur so gay "my ass hrts so mcuh" - u. your rectally vexed n anlly angushed lolo go bck 2 asslnd lolol
idk, it seems to me that the pit has been a bit slow lately But I haven't been posting in here for very long so I don't know how it was before
Quote by WCPhils
My prayers are with you and your balls TS

Quote by jetfuel495
I ran out of chicken nuggets.

When will this misery end.
Quote by King Of Suede
I did that once and just got flamed for being an asshat.
I still think it's funny. But owell.

So did I, I posted when I got arrested for joyriding. I got flamed, bad ! However that mean't humorous responses for me and the rest of the good humoured folks around here.

Oh yeah... Dang nabbit.
Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya

-Kurt"
Quote by GuitarGod_92

Problem is nobody finds those kinds of things funny anymore, and it sucks because those threads were always hilarious. Pit humor just isn't the same.

And I also agree with TS about too many "official" threads. sometimes when I get on here that's all I see on the first page.
Sail upon the open skies
So would it be wise to push away with the official and 'only' threads and let the freedom of the pit run wild once again ?
Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya

-Kurt"
Page 1 of 2