Ladies and gents, I present to you my newest addition to collection!

I'll be putting up my more extensive review in the reviews section on UG, so you'll be able to read what I think on it of it in full.
Overall, it is a very decent guitar, and for that kinda money, this was THE best choice I could find, at least where I live. There were Ibanez ones of course, but for some reason, those in 300 price range felt really shoddy to me, which is weird since I know for a fact that 350s and such sell like hot cakes.
The guitar is very nicely made, no apparent signs of cheapness anywhere, 'cept in the "made in China" signature on the headstock, it looks to be very sturdy, and durable, action is nice 'n' low, didn't require adjusting of any kind, besides changing the strings. With it's Grover tuners, it holds the tune in place nicely.

This thing plays like a Cadillac! I really like the way it feels on my lap, despite the size (which is huge!) it's very well balanced and comfortable, and doesn't feel heavy, even at playing for longer period of time. It can do both classic and modern positions, and when I play standing up, the neck doesn't have that tendency to sorta "dive down", if I raise it up a bit to reach frets higher on neck, it stays that way. My strat used to do that, I don't know, maybe it's got to do with the body shape. Again, considering it's weird looks, this guitar is surprisingly ergonomic!

So far, only problem I've had with it is storing it, I keep it on my armchair for now, since it doesn't fit my guitar stand.
It not the best guitar I've played by far, but for that kinda money, I'm very satisfied with my purchase.
HNGD! I actually want to get a Dime Shadow or a Dime Noir one of these days. Here is a tip with your stand, try turning the arms on the bottom of your stand upside down. I had to do this when I had a RR copy.
HNGD

Not what i'd have but whatever works for you.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Quote by Wisthekiller
The ML was actually designed as an alternative to the Les Paul to make it more ergonomic. Based on your review, it seems that's correct.

You mean Explorer, right?
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

Quote by Darkdevil725
HNGD! I actually want to get a Dime Shadow or a Dime Noir one of these days. Here is a tip with your stand, try turning the arms on the bottom of your stand upside down. I had to do this when I had a RR copy.

That seems to work, I just have to figure out how to lock em in place so they don't flip down when I take the guitar off, thanks for the tip!

Quote by Wisthekiller
The ML was actually designed as an alternative to the Les Paul to make it more ergonomic. Based on your review, it seems that's correct.

Yep, you know how Vs are good for classic position? This one feels just like that. Also I think that the front bottom fin (one with pickup switch) adds more stability if you hold it on your right lap, combined with nicely balanced neck, you get the best of both worlds, really.
I also tried Dean's explorer, costed about 100 more, and was pretty neck heavy, more so than any other guitar I ever held, in fact.
Quote by Casull454
That seems to work, I just have to figure out how to lock em in place so they don't flip down when I take the guitar off, thanks for the tip!

No problem, I never found a long term but easy solution to keep the arms that way then again I never really put any effort into finding a longer lasting solution.
Quote by hminh87
You mean Explorer, right?
Nope, Les Paul. Mr Mat Lynn designed the ML (his initials) to have a similar tone to a LP without the heavy strain on your shoulder. So he spread the weight out across 3 corners to lighten the perceived load. Dunno how much of that actually works and everything, all I know is MLs are super comfortable for being a huge guitar

While thats not the ML I'd go out and buy (I'd stay away from all Chinese Deans) I'm sure its still a decent guitar. HNGD
Endorsed by Dean Guitars 07-10
2003 Gibson Flying V w/ Moon Inlay
2006 Fender All-American Partscaster
SVK ELP-C500 Custom

1964 Fender Vibro Champ
1989 Peavey VTM60

[thread="1166208"]Gibsons Historic Designs[/thread]
dat lighting + dot inlays looks hideous

I think if Dean got rid of the lightning and put these inlays instead:

it'd actually look pretty cool. Because if I were ever to buy a Dean, it'd be for the looks, that's for sure

HNGD, though
Quote by OVER9000VIDEOS

I think if Dean got rid of the lightning and put these inlays instead:

it'd actually look pretty cool. Because if I were ever to buy a Dean, it'd be for the looks, that's for sure

HNGD, though

there was one of those in my local guitar shop for a while...****ing beast to play...

HNGD! Akthough I like true razorbacks better, I do like Dimebag stuff all over.
Quote by Pan-Tallica
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
But theres no reason why i cant be free like a raspberry stuck to the back of a horny elephants ass.

This is maybe the worst comparison in the history of comparisons.
Quote by OVER9000VIDEOS

Tell me about it, god I ****ing hate those things. You'd think that for a 300 euro - priced guitar, they'd at least remove those, because I'd rather have a blank board than that. Heck, even entry-level Ibbies have shark teeth inlays.
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
HNGD

Not what i'd have but whatever works for you.

pretty much this. I wouldnt play it, but you sound like you're enjoying it.
Quote by element4433
One time I watched a dog lick his own dick for twenty minutes.

Quote by Roc8995
No.

Well, technically it could be done, but only in the same way that you could change a cat into a hamburger. It's an unpleasant process, and nobody is happy with the result.
i have an old washburn dime, kind of stowed away. that style is nice though.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/