Okay i own both lace sensors and Kinman(the lace sensors arent currently in a guitar) they are hendrix kinmans and a dually red, gold, blue set up of lace sensors. I play hard rock/metal so my question is what would be better for my type of music in your opinion. I dont like the blue lace sensor from memory but i dont use the middle pup so can swap with the gold or have a kinman?? thoughts? :\

I think the kinmans sound great compared to my stock les paul anyway which leads to my second question...

what are some good humbucker pickups. ive really liked a few seymour duncan designs and what are peoples thoughts on the invader.

My amp is an ENGL SE 6L6
I'm gonna live forever and if I don't suceed i'll die trying.
Originally posted by Liberation
Damn. You win Master Shake. I am not worthy!
I personally hate Invaders and think they're muddy, but a lot of people love them. I personally don't think that DiMarzio makes a bad pickup, so that is where I'd go for a humbucker.

I don't have any experience with kinmans to answer your first question.
cool at least you answered one haha i might ask my friend/s if they can remember their humbuckers. They had an amazing sounding epiphone thats for sure

what is a good DiMarzio pup to check out?
I'm gonna live forever and if I don't suceed i'll die trying.
Originally posted by Liberation
Damn. You win Master Shake. I am not worthy!
Breed is a kickass HB. No exp with Kinman or the Lace pups.
Ibanez RGT6 EXFX
Fender American Stratocaster
Epiphone Slash Goldtop Les Paul
Carvin DC-135
Washburn G-5V
Taylor 214CEG

EVH 5150 III
Peavey 6505+
Line 6 Flextone III
50s Valco Supro
I put invaders in my sg copy about a month or 2 ago, and I like it. They have a really big low end and high output. With adjusting the amp eq and pickup height, you can get a nice sound from them. I have both coil tapped, and the coil tapped neck sounds perfect on cleans, to me at least. Since they're high output, when coil-tapped they can get a good single coil sound. I would probably reccomend something else though, as they do get a little muddy, but not too bad. I would totally be able to see why allot of people dont like them. I actually didnt like them at first but now I love them. Maybe you could try the Duncan distortions? or the Jb-jazz combo, or hot rodded humbucker set. But if you go with invaders, get them coil tapped. Hope I helped out a little bit, and sorry I couldn't help with your other 2 questions.