hey guitar peeps,
i am considering purchasing the Ibanez ORM1, and would have by this point, except for the fact that there is only one pickup on the guitar. Does anyone know if it is possible for me to add more pickups? and if so, how would i go about doing it?

thanks for your time guys
Hi, Im Chris

"I'm glad my band has low standards that way we can't underachieve" - Joe Strummer
Yes you can add more pickups, but youre going to have to route pickup cavities and drill wire holes. Then a new switch and route the rear cavity to hold one, get a larger rear cover made, and cut for the switch through the bodies front. On top of a full rewire.
I would look for something else personally.
Last edited by StonedColdCrazy at Mar 29, 2012,
thanks man, your saying the amount of work to put into it, ain't worth the time and money?
Hi, Im Chris

"I'm glad my band has low standards that way we can't underachieve" - Joe Strummer
Quote by Lint
thanks man, your saying the amount of work to put into it, ain't worth the time and money?

Pretty much. With that amount of work you may as well go the extra mile and build one from scratch or find another model you like with the features you want.