4 6%
(some combination of the two)
6 10%
fourth option.
11 17%
Voters: 63.
Page 1 of 2
Hello

So it's Thursday night (9:07 as of now), I ate all my food last night, and I don't really have to do anything tomorrow -- not that that matters. So my question here is: should I order a pizza?

If so, my option will be Pizza Pizza (for those canadians in the know), they have the best pizza-to-price ratio.

If not what should I do?

EDIT: I will be getting a pizza, now I need to pick 3 toppings, a dipping sauce, and 2 beverages.

Double EDIT: It has been decided thanks to the Internet (which if i understand it, and i do, I believe is a series of tubes). I have ordered a Hawaiian (pineapple, bacon crumble, bacon strips, chili peppers, garlic seasoning), creamy garlic dipping sauce, a Sprite, and a Canada Dry.
I shot JR

Oh Canada Our Home and Native Land
Last edited by Drmckool at Mar 29, 2012,
Yes
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
Pizza is always nice. Do it.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy
Quote by The_Blode
^ I'm sorry your highness I forgot that I'm subhuman. . .

Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I was thinking an XL with pineapple, and two types of bacon.
I shot JR

Quote by jetfuel495
Oh man, I remember going to Pizza Pizza as a kid when I was visiting Canada. Do it.

Now I want Swiss Chalet as well. And Tim Horton's.

Why can't America have nice things like that?

We have Qdoba.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy
Quote by The_Blode
^ I'm sorry your highness I forgot that I'm subhuman. . .

Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Yes, and get that awesome feeling of eating leftover pizza in the morning.

GRAY RAINBOW

Quote by institutions
Fingers crossed the pizza guy shows up with his dick sticking through a hole in the pizza?

I would prefer a twist on the scenario you proposed when the result isn't sodomy, but instead a quick transaction, followed by him leaving and me eating the pizza. But obviously beggars can't be choosers.
I shot JR

If you're going to pizza pizza go for a walk in deal. I got like a medium with 4 pops and a box of wings for like 25$
Quote by jetfuel495
I have one near my house, is it good? I've had a hankering for good Mexican food since I left the south. Is it like traditional Mexican or Tex Mex?

As far as Qdoba, Quesadillas are the only thing I can eat there.
COLOURFUL SIGNATURE

compliment from fellow UGer
Quote by metalblaster
If you're going to pizza pizza go for a walk in deal. I got like a medium with 4 pops and a box of wings for like 25$

The thing is I live a roughly 20 minute drive from the nearest Pizza Pizza, so it takes 38 minutes on average for them to make it and get it to me. So the odds of getting it free are really good, and it's way to far to take the STM to.
I shot JR

Quote by jetfuel495
Oh man, I remember going to Pizza Pizza as a kid when I was visiting Canada. Do it.

cum 2 mai house jetty :3

Nah but in all seriousness you guys have it way better, everything is so much bigger in your country.

food wise

not penis
Do it.
I had Little Caesar's pizza tonight. Also a pizza chain with excellent pizza to price ratio.
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
i spent a week in canada this summer. we had pizza pizza. IT WAS AMAZING. OH GOD. and don't even get me started on how your oreos are infinitely superior to american ones
Call me Chris
Quote by jimihendrix6699
had a blast until the person in front of me whipped out his dick and started pissing all over the floor..

Ducks and guitars or fish and guitars. I lead a simple existence
Quote by justinb904
Do it.
I had Little Caesar's pizza tonight. Also a pizza chain with excellent pizza to price ratio.

i like that but got just a little fat eating a medium pepperoni 2 to 3 times a week ofr lunch because it was cheaper than anything else. it was like 4.99 walk in or something.
song stuck in my head today

Quote by IronMaiden76
i spent a week in canada this summer. we had pizza pizza. IT WAS AMAZING. OH GOD. and don't even get me started on how your oreos are infinitely superior to american ones

Pizza Pizza is awesome. But over here we also Gabriel's pizza, which is more of a thicker pizza, often really rich. You have two slices and you're done. Where as pizza pizza, I could eat a large no problem.
I looked up the website, tried to see the menu but it asked me for a zip code...

Such is life for American boy looking at Canadian menu. ;_;
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Quote by jetfuel495
And Tim Horton's.

We do. They're all over New York now.

Speaking of New York, NOTHING YOU GET WILL BEAT PIZZA FROM NEW YORK. Case in point, I had a Calamari Buffalo and Eggplant Parmesan slice today. I opted to turn down the Beef Taco because there were remnants of Big Mac on it.
Quote by Gorelord666
I looked up the website, tried to see the menu but it asked me for a zip code...

H3w 1w3. There that's a postal code
I shot JR

Quote by Gorelord666

letter number letter then number letter number

not boring 5 digit number like americans use.

such is life for canadian boy looking at canadian menu
I say pepporoni onion and black olives with a pepsi and mountain dew and a ranch dip
Quote by bluestratplayer
Im going to initial the back of every MG in guitarcenter "ZW" and see how many threads come out thinking Zakk Wylde owned thier amp.
Quote by Tanglewoodguit
Just me and rhino will end in the extinction of a species.
Quote by WizMystery
We do. They're all over New York now.

Speaking of New York, NOTHING YOU GET WILL BEAT PIZZA FROM NEW YORK. Case in point, I had a Calamari Buffalo and Eggplant Parmesan slice today. I opted to turn down the Beef Taco because there were remnants of Big Mac on it.

YOU HAVE TIM HORTON'S IN NEW YORK??!!!

WTF! WHY WEREN'T WE TOLD ABOUT THIS!

this news is too big to be ignored. I sense an american facade conspiracy with no actual legit Tim Horton's stuff being served.

I could also argue your point about your pizza. But also, I have to say I had Domino's once, and I had the brooklyn one, and yeah, it was pretty awesome. Don't know if I would pay that seemingly cheap price for paper thin pizza, but it was good.
Last edited by metalblaster at Mar 29, 2012,
Quote by metalblaster

this news is too big to be ignored. I sense an american facade conspiracy with no actual legit Tim Horton's stuff being served.

I could go for a Ho's run right now.
I shot JR

Quote by Drmckool
H3w 1w3. There that's a postal code

It looks like Dominos (but as how people on this thread describe Pizza Pizza) bu without the Dominos taste.

Quote by metalblaster
letter number letter then number letter number

not boring 5 digit number like americans use.

such is life for canadian boy looking at canadian menu

I actually wonder who came up with the Postal Codes over here...
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Is Pizza Pizza your version of Little Caesar's? Little Caesar's slogan is Pizza Pizza. Cheap as **** but you get what you pay for.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
It looks like Dominos (but as how people on this thread describe Pizza Pizza) bu without the Dominos taste.

I'll be honest, Domino's was good, but also bland and boring at the same time. It just seems like they slapped on pancake sized pepperonis and the rest is just bland dollar store ingredients.

I actually wonder who came up with the Postal Codes over here...

Probably the same guy who decided to divide most of your states into boring square shaped areas and then subdivide each of the 6 trillion counties into perfect squares.
Quote by jetfuel495

We have better things.
Quote by jetfuel495
I have one near my house, is it good? I've had a hankering for good Mexican food since I left the south. Is it like traditional Mexican or Tex Mex?
No. It's awful.
Quote by justinb904
Do it.
If you can call that pizza.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by metalblaster

They've been trickling down from upstate and have reached the city. There's one in Penn Station, I can tell you that for a fact.

Quote by metalblaster
Domino's

Oh man, that's rich.
Quote by metalblaster
I could also argue your point about your pizza. But also, I have to say I had Domino's once, and I had the brooklyn one, and yeah, it was pretty awesome. Don't know if I would pay that seemingly cheap price for paper thin pizza, but it was good.
Domino's
New York Pizza

For serious?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by element4433
If you can call that pizza.

It's about on par with Pizza Hut and Domino's and they charge more
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Page 1 of 2