Quote by genghisgandhi
Cut your arm off with piano wire.

This man. Or RUN! RUN FAST AS YOU CAN.

Nice knowing you, I guess.
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Cut out your tongue with piano wire.
EDIT: God damnit.
Please excuse my godawful username. I was thirteen.
Cut your piano wire off with Krokodil
╘MESHUG╦G╗AH

Ibanez ARX 350
Dunlop 535Q
Ibanez TS9
Peavey TransTube Supreme
DRIVE Elite straight 412
Piano your wire on with a penis
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
You buck up and deal with the withdrawal like a man instead of wimping out and shooting up again. That or wait until you've got no arms left and go through the same process a few months from now. Either way, you're going to have to stop taking the drug. Better to do it sooner rather than later.
Krokodil, apparently.

What kind of a question is this, TS? You're giving us the answer from the start.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Duke Ellington

I'm sick and tired of people calling America the stupidest country in the world. I personally think Europe is the stupidest country.
Touch a piano with your penis.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Quote by metalblaster
Post pics of your dry exposed bones or didn't happen.

I SEE A BAD MOON RISING
I SEE TROUBLE ON THE WAY
Quote by DylanHendrix

Well I guess you're too far down now.

Your only choice is to cut flesh off of prostitutes and use crazy glue to put it back on your body.

Yeah. That should work.
Yo....

Just STOP.

In no way was that ever a good idea to start doing.
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
Quote by Life Is Brutal
Quit shooting yourself up with an opiate that causes necrosis?

That's what you fucking do.

Pretty much this.
e-married to Jack (bladez)
Quote by DylanHendrix
Guys, I'm hooked on Krokodil what do I do?

stop lying
You have 2 options:

1) Stop

or

2) Rot

Personally, I would prefer the first, but to each his own.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
Quote by doomded
You have 2 options:

1) Stop

or

2) Rot

Personally, I would prefer the first, but to each his own.

Coward.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
As long as you have some hint about chemistry I'd say you are in no immediate danger, but if you are one of those idiots who synthesize with iodine and red phosphoros, then just stop.
We should start calling it "The Fact of Evolution", theory, even though correct, does not work with the ignorant..
Quoted from bloodshed344, not directly talking to you, but from the Drug Thread.

Hey man, I saw you say something about withdrawal and that reminded me of something cool I read the other day. You know Immodium, aka Loperamide? That's actually an opioid chemically related to methadone, it just doesn't get passed through the blood brain barrier. What this means is it won't get you high, but if you do a good bit of it, like 5x the reccomended dose it will stop your withdrawals. I can send you a link to a forum page of people discussing it. The best part is loperamide has a very long half life and so it lasts like 2 or 3 days, plus it potentiates other opioids.
I just think this is good information for anyone going through and opiate addiction, whether you're trying to quit or not. I have heard someone say that loperamide worked better than methadone for quitting heroin.

Get yourself some Immodium or Loperamide, and use it to fight withdrawal. Either that, or get some medical attention.
Never heard of krokodil before so I looked it up. If you're not trolling, TS, then you are fucking retarded.
Quote by Life Is Brutal
Quoted from bloodshed344, not directly talking to you, but from the Drug Thread.

Get yourself some Immodium or Loperamide, and use it to fight withdrawal. Either that, or get some medical attention.

That sounds incredibly dodgy. Best thing to do is just don't try heroin or any other hard drug in the first place.
West Ham United
I should add TS is probably trolling..
We should start calling it "The Fact of Evolution", theory, even though correct, does not work with the ignorant..
Quote by Blargaha
I should add TS is probably trolling..

You don't say?!? If he was serious, I doubt he'd even be able to type it without having his fingers fall off.

But if nothing else works, I guess you can live out your secret fantasy of being Vic Rattlehead, Megadeth's logo, for your last few moments.
I've been told bassists get women all over the place...

LIES!! ALL LIES!!
Quote by Bassy-Justice
You don't say?!? If he was serious, I doubt he'd even be able to type it without having his fingers fall off.

Exactly. Also, if he owns a computer, he probably can afford to buy heroine.
Quote by Blargaha
Exactly. Also, if he owns a computer, he probably can afford to buy heroine.

Public library.
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Quote by Thrasher51
Cut out your tongue with piano wire.
EDIT: God damnit.

Quote by genghisgandhi
Cut your arm off with piano wire.

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
cut your penis off with piano wire

All I could think of while reading these posts was this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LLYYxsxm-k&oref=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fresults%3Fsearch_query%3Daudition%2Bfoot%2Bscene%26oq%3Daudition%2Bfoot%2Bscene%26aq%3Df%26aqi%3D%26aql%3D%26gs_l%3Dyoutube.3...305l1773l0l2113l6l6l0l0l0l0l71l323l6l6l0.
Quote by Gorelord666
Public library.

If he was on krokodil, he would not make it to the public library.

However, if he was a public library, he would probably krokodil to make it.
West Ham United