Hey guys! I just uploaded two demos from my band's WIP debut album that we are currently working on. There are no vocals yet as we haven't found the right vocalist so far but I hope you guys will enjoy the instrumentals! Let me know what you guys think, this is our first time showing this to anyone so we would like some constructive feedback.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Tetramorphe/335672716478411?sk=app_178091127385

Here is the link to stream our songs. The first is a faster pace modern melodic death/thrash kinda song while the second displays our love of black metal style riffing.
Quote by Chaz-6(sic)6
Hmm...May 27th to May 20th? Either you meant 30th or you're some kind of time traveler.

Choose your steel. Be the hero or die the fool.
Just face me on this burning bridge and show me
which side you choose.

>>Listen to my metulz!<<
your drummer kicks ass. the first song is sick, kinda iron maiden feel to it. the second song is like a progresssive trip to me. I very much like it very much so. check out my soundcloud in my sig, i just put my band togther so their my personal demos on there,
Ibanez sz720fm,Ibbly RG350DX, Custom Tele-> Dunlop 535Q->RAT Pro co II-> Ibanez Fuzz->Marshall Haze 40.
Tascam US-800 and a hand full of Mics into Nedundo 4

my music, new recording on the way in 2014

[B]insert witty italicized quote here
Last edited by jwax at Mar 29, 2012,
Quote by jwax
your drummer kicks ass. the first song is sick, kinda iron maiden feel to it. the second song is like a progresssive trip to me. I very much like it very much so. check out my soundcloud in my sig, i just put my band togther so their my personal demos on there,

I listened to Clarity, Rock and a Hard Place and Critical Opinion's Blues. I really like the energy in your songs! You're pretty good with that acoustic :P I also like your voice. It goes perfectly with your style. I take it you're a tenor?

I also like your blues style lead guitar!
Quote by Chaz-6(sic)6
Hmm...May 27th to May 20th? Either you meant 30th or you're some kind of time traveler.

which side you choose.

>>Listen to my metulz!<<
Last edited by xlRainlx at Mar 29, 2012,
Okay the first one has some great riffs especially the ending. And bows to the drummer Altough it needs vocals or sth to keep all this together.

The second piece is definitely more of my kind of music. Really blackish and dark riffs in this piece. But again I feel it's all kinda not keepeing well together, but probably that's me - I always have problems with writing transitions and stuff, always thinking they could be smoother or sth the riff at 0:48 is prob my favourite.

gj guys, keep working \m/
take a look on my work if you want, since it's very much similar in genre and I think you may like it!
greets
Thanks for the feedback Yooda. Means a lot hearing positive and constructive feedback from another metal lover. I also really like your music as well, as stated on my comment in your thread.
Quote by Chaz-6(sic)6

which side you choose.

>>Listen to my metulz!<<
Hey, gave your tracks a listen. I like what I hear, very well written, great riffs. The drums are tight as hell, the guitars are pretty good to.

The first song would work well as an instrumental. I don't think the lead parts stand out enough in Rise of the Apocalypse and the placing of the solo seems a bit strange, but maybe I'm just not picturing where the lyrics would fall.. In Foreboding Light, I don't really care much for that first riff, but it picks up at the tremelo picking part. The left guitar for that first riff is a bit muddy to and some of the lead parts seem a bit aimless. But I do like that one to, reminds me of old Lunar Strain-era In Flames.

Production-wise, very good for a home recording, did you use some form of direct for the guitars? You just need to work on how it's mixed to make leads more prominent and the additional instruments in Foreboding Light sound cheap compared to the rest, but I get that it's just a demo.

If you'd crit-back I have a link to my post from yesterday. I'd appreciate some good honest feedback as I'm working toward making an EP and don't want it to suck, thanks!

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1529880
The first song:

The intro seemed to go on too long.Maybe cut it in half.The drummer is a beast,if not slightly repeditive.The riffs are great and I loved the siren in the intro.Very cool.It is kind of hard to tell where one part ends and the next begins without vocals so I may be off on some stuff(like the intro,lol).There are some small occasions where the first bar of a section is not so together but it is minor.

Second song:

I will assume you were going for an epic feel with this one.The best thing you could have done is add keys,which you did.Again, no shortage of killer face ripping riffs.Can I ask your influences because I would like to hear this stuff.There is a part that sounds like carival stuff that is nuts.The longer I listen the more I like.I would love an update with vocals.This stuff is great.

Consider me a fan.

I would love your thoughts on this:

A cover
Quote by lol2theworld
I was about to diss kornflipsk8er, but then i realized hes an 03er and im an 09er.
I am inferior to him.

Quote by metalh3ad88
I am fairly certain that kornflipsk8er is GOD!!!11!!!!1!!