I've been exercising regularly (4-6 time a week) since January and I've been eating much healthier as well. Of course my health improved and I feel better. Simply out of curiosity I'm wondering how often you pit goers do it and how long you've been doing it (if you do).
4-6 days a week depending on what my goals are that phase. 3 years now and finishing an Exercise physiology degree as well as maintained a natural bodybuilding lifestyle. Not that anyone cares, but you asked.
Lift 4-5 times a week, and my diet consists of eating (and drinking beer) everything in sight. I'm a powerlifter.
I've been running and working out 6 days a week for about 10 years now. Fruit and cereal for breakfast, lunch is kind of anything I want with a salad and then salad, yogurt with granola and some sort of meat/veggie dinner with some ice cream if I ran a workout. Yay college athletics.
Winner of the 2011 Virginia Guitar Festival

Protools HD
Lynx Aurora 16/HD192
Mojave, Sennheiser, AKG, EV etc mics
Focusrite ISA828 pres
Waves Mercury
Random Rack Gear

65 Deluxe Reverb
PRS CE 22
American Standard Strat
Taylor 712
3-4 a week for about 3 hours, I cant do much now as I have injured my right hand

mainly Boxing/MMA/Mauy thai training.
Thor! Odin's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Your destiny awaits Thor! Hlödyn's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Ragnarök awaits

E-ARCH NEMESIS of girlgerms007
Graduated highschool last summer at 285 lbs, now weigh 195. Just eat better, and workout/cardio 3 times a week.
wtf, why hasn't a lazy fatty posted yet? i used to go running almost every day in my first year of college. now in my fourth year i hardly go at all.
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Fruit and cereal for breakfast, lunch is kind of anything I want with a salad and then salad, yogurt with granola and some sort of meat/veggie dinner with some ice cream if I ran a workout.(Invalid img)
Quote by ESPLTDV401DX
Work out 3-4 times a week and I eat fairly healthy

This.

Surprised everyone so far has said some kind of exercise. In fact, 2 months ago I would have said I do absolutely none.

4-5 times a week. Lately it's been 4 because I was overdoing it. I've settled into a good routine.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I workout everyday,about twice a day for a total of 4-6 hours.I tend to eat fairly healthy,with the occasional "eating like a fatass" day

Ive started working out recently every day (going for a run and lifting weights) incase I do decide to join the army..
Quote by element4433
One time I watched a dog lick his own dick for twenty minutes.

Quote by Roc8995
No.

Well, technically it could be done, but only in the same way that you could change a cat into a hamburger. It's an unpleasant process, and nobody is happy with the result.
I run 8k a day, walk 5 k to school and back and am working on sprint to try and get some weight on for a bit of rugby. In a year Ill have acsess to a gym and it will be used.

Time on earth is like butterscotch; you really want more, even though it will probably just make you ill.

Certified lurker
Pushups and situps, maybe some lifting each school night for about 10 mins. I don't really do it in the summer much but I've been doing about that for maybe 3 years going on and off. I usually feel really fit with only that. Don't eat healthy at all either.
None since my hospital stint, but I plan to as soon as this bitch-ass arm heals.

Luckily I don't eat much.
I exercise every day. Ever since I injured my back in a car accident if I don't exercise every day my back pain is absolutely terrible.
How often do you UG'ers lie, because this thread is complete bullshit for 99% of you.

It's like UG is this WoW MMoRPG game that everyone makes up shit for their character, it's if YOU work out, not how many trolls your character can bench.
Quote by HughHuggins89
How often do you UG'ers lie, because this thread is complete bullshit for 99% of you.

It's like UG is this WoW MMoRPG game that everyone makes up shit for their character, it's if YOU work out, not how many trolls your character can bench.

Shut up, nerd
Quote by HughHuggins89

Well your character apparently only had 1D4 to roll for charisma.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by HughHuggins89

Shut the fuck up.
Quote by Thrill-house
Shut the fuck up.

Shit just got real 2.0

Quote by Kensai
Well your character apparently only had 1D4 to roll for charisma.

Da fuq does R2D2 have to do with this?
Everyday. If I haven't naturally done anything through out the day then I'll go for a walk at the end of the day and listen to music. A good chance to listen to something and get some exercise in. I don't work out or anything but at the minimum I'll go for a walk.
Quote by John Petrucci
When it comes to practicing, I would spend about 63 hours a day
I work out around 4-5 times a week since the start of the year. But I had to rest for the the past two weeks since I got sick. Hopefully I can return to my routine by tomorrow (or maybe even push it to later)

GRAY RAINBOW

5 times a week. 3 weight sessions and 2 football sessions since October, before that I was injured going back to the December. Before that it was 6 times (3 weights, 3 Muay Thai), before that when I was in England it was only the 2 Kung Fu sessions a week because I didn't have access to a gym.

So pretty regularly for the last 3 or so years
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Eh, I go for a walk nearly every day and that's about it.
"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
I do about 30 minutes a day working out, and I eat pretty healthy. I don't load myself on protein or carbs though so I have an athletic build. I run at least once a week too for around an hour, as I run half marathons semi competitively, and I hope to run the London Marathon next year!
455 75 34 88

(´・ω・`)

Quote by strait jacket
Do you like being sigged or, like me do you feel strangely violated?
10K run a day (more of less) for around a year and bit.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Quote by HughHuggins89
Da fuq does R2D2 have to do with this?

Are you joking with me? I'm guessing 1D3 for intelligence
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Train for 4 times a week, it steps up to about 4 hours a day everyday next week.
Quote by Kensai
Are you joking with me? I'm guessing 1D3 for intelligence

I don't exercise at all.