Page 1 of 3
I would have posted in the hugging thread but it seems they're all closed, I don't know say what you will whether I didn't search hard enough. I'll keep it short, I don't see the point of living anymore. Period. I don't want to be alive, I hate life and I hate everything in this world.
Quote by larrytheguitar

I put the blanket over me and make my knees into a 'tent' so he couldn't see my boner. I jizzed while he gave me a lecture on using coasters.

BETWEEN THE BURIED AND ME IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
every second that passes is another chance to turn it all around.
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
man, you are so far out of 1337ville right now.
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Quote by WantsLesPaul
Man dude you should sell all your crap and travel the world

Any luck on that Les Paul, yet?
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
Quote by IbanezSA160a
I hate everything in this world.

Well...... This just got awkward...
This sig will self-destruct in 5 seconds.

Hot e-cousin of girlgerms007

I love Tracie.

Soundcloud
I hate people like you, stop fishing for attention and either kill yourself or start looking at the bright side of things. Your life isn't that bad, there is actual suffering going on in the world, stop having a pity party for yourself.
Quote by WantsLesPaul
Nah man dude

Gon buy an AC30 next

Should go well with the Riviera.

Quote by L.A.P.D.
I hate people like you, stop fishing for attention and either kill yourself or start looking at the bright side of things. Your life isn't that bad, there is actual suffering going on in the world, stop having a pity party for yourself.

While I (or you) can't say that his life "isn't that bad", I do agree... do it or don't, but go 100% whichever way you go.
Last edited by Skynyrd890 at Mar 30, 2012,
Quote by IbanezSA160a
I would have posted in the hugging thread but it seems they're all closed, I don't know say what you will whether I didn't search hard enough. I'll keep it short, I don't see the point of living anymore. Period. I don't want to be alive, I hate life and I hate everything in this world.

Y'see.... you say that... but if I attacked you with a knife, I bet you'd still try to defend your life.

If someone hates their life, ending it is the wrong thing to do, it makes much more sense to attempt to turn their life into something they like and enjoy.
Quote by SlackerBabbath
Y'see.... you say that... but if I attacked you with a knife, I bet you'd still try to defend your life.

I gotta remember that for the next suicide thread...
Quote by L.A.P.D.

I came here to say that, glad im not the only one that has the balls to post somthing like that.
Quote by element4433
One time I watched a dog lick his own dick for twenty minutes.

Quote by Roc8995
No.

Well, technically it could be done, but only in the same way that you could change a cat into a hamburger. It's an unpleasant process, and nobody is happy with the result.
Read This:

You can't deny any of that, so go live your life the way it was meant to be lived if you can't bear to be doing the same shit you've been doing. That post pretty much sums up what every person wants to say to someone who's suicidal. At least that's what I want to say.
GEAR:
Epiphone Les Paul Studio Deluxe
ESP LTD EX-360
Peavey VYPYR 30W

"There's nothing constant in the universe.
All ebb and flow, and every shape that's born,
bears in it's womb, the seeds of change".
Reach out to someone in your real life, bro. You're not as isolated and alone as you may feel.
If you're like me and don't want to worry your loved ones by letting them know what's on your mind, seek out a professional.
Just getting things off your chest is a huge help.
Well, You seem to like music. So you don't hate everything. Go talk to a doctor. Helped me bunches.
Quote by Maillouxlp18

You can't deny any of that, so go live your life the way it was meant to be lived if you can't bear to be doing the same shit you've been doing. That post pretty much sums up what every person wants to say to someone who's suicidal. At least that's what I want to say.

How do you suggest he funds that expedition?
Yeah dude, you don't like it, change it. Obviously that's probably much harder than it sounds for most of your problems, but things will look up. Try new things, dump what you got that you supposedly hate so much.
Also, I know it's freakin hard sometimes, but try not to.. yknow, hate things. Keep an open mind and don't let shit get to you. Don't give a ****.
Quote by brownshirt1
How do you suggest he funds that expedition?

Fund what? Just get out there and do whatever, ask for change on the street, clean dishes, sell everything you own. It's not like you're going to take any of it to the grave with you. I'm sure he's got a few guitars and amps etc. Computer which he is typing on... easily over $1,000 worth of shit to sell. That's plenty to start traveling the world with.

Edit: Just so everyone knows, I'm pro-life. Suicide in my mind is a coward's way out of a horrible situation. There is always a bright side, unless you're being held hostage in a windowless room in a basement.
GEAR:
Epiphone Les Paul Studio Deluxe
ESP LTD EX-360
Peavey VYPYR 30W

"There's nothing constant in the universe.
All ebb and flow, and every shape that's born,
bears in it's womb, the seeds of change".
Last edited by Maillouxlp18 at Mar 30, 2012,
Quote by brownshirt1
Also for the inconsiderate, a cry for attention is often a cry for help.

No shit Einstein.

I beg TS to think of the children. Why won't anyone think of the children?!
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off

Wise words.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
TS, you don't hate your life and the world, you hate yourself. But unlike the world, you can do something about that. Try talking this out with someone who will listen. If you have no one, then a counselor or something.
Quote by L.A.P.D.
By that logic, as long as someone else suffers more, then you have no right to complain. That's awful logic.

Just because other people have it worse doesn't mean his troubles are meaningless. They mean a lot to him and anyone who's been in his position.

Talking shit and driving him into the ground more certainly isn't going to help. No wonder everyone hates the LAPD.
Quote by brownshirt1
Also for the inconsiderate, a cry for attention is often a cry for help.

Oh, he'll be alright.

How many people who have killed themselves do you know that said they were going to or wanted to die beforehand?
Quote by padgea7x
No shit Einstein.

I beg TS to think of the children. Why won't anyone think of the children?!

Hurr durr, fuck you're cool!

The poor kid probably feels so fucking isolated from his loved ones, that he can't reach out. So he comes here and is met with people being utter cunts.
Quote by jetfuel495
By that logic, as long as someone else suffers more, then you have no right to complain. That's awful logic.

Just because other people have it worse doesn't mean his troubles are meaningless. They mean a lot to him and anyone who's been in his position.

Talking shit and driving him into the ground more certainly isn't going to help. No wonder everyone hates the LAPD.

+1

I don't like that "you can't complain since X people have it worse" attitudes towards curing depression. TS is likely not depressed because he couldn't get the latest XBOX game or band CD, it might be very serious and complicated.

All I can say TS, is that you should hang in there. Look at the above image I posted.

[quote="'-[NiL"]-']Oh, he'll be alright.

How many people who have killed themselves do you know that said they were going to or wanted to die beforehand?
Uh... a lot...
If case you haven't realized yet, this is not a place to turn to if you have serious problems. Unless the solution is a buncha 16 year olds telling you to "just grow some balls, d00d."
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by Kensai

Uh... a lot...

You just saying that to make me sound wrong, or do you really?
Quote by ErikLensherr
If case you haven't realized yet, this is not a place to turn to if you have serious problems. Unless the solution is a buncha 16 year olds telling you to "just grow some balls, d00d."

Just if case he hasn't realized... just if case.

Just this
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by Skynyrd890
Just if case he hasn't realized... just if case.

It's 4 in the morning...
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by ErikLensherr
It's 4 in the morning...

In know, if so late!

[quote="'-[NiL"]-']You just saying that to make me sound wrong, or do you really?
I know some, yes.

I also don't see the mechanisms behind the reasoning. Why wouldn't they commit suicide after announcing it? It has happened a lot, it sometimes gets on the news how people have put out a note like this, then the good people of this planet has mocked the person in various ways ultimately leading in a suicide for that person. I don't think it's any better than yelling "jump!" to a person standing on a ledge, ready to die.
Page 1 of 3