Whatever happened to dazed60 that's racist thread??!?

You know the one where he's like oohhhhhh you guys steal culture cuz you steal blues from blacks?

Like you guys steal from Italics when you eat pizza, and den those Italics stole pasta noodles from China.

You guys steal Native American every time you eat a slim jim, the fuck is wrong with you!!

You see that igloo lunch box container, yeah das right...ESKIMO THIEF!

Now you guys fail to mention the biggest racist of all, the self hating racist known as woMANinTHeBoX19, who hates her own race so much she has to use a picture of a girl from another race cuz she's an ugly fuck, making my life a shit, that looks like her, my shit looks like her face
Quote by HughHuggins89
Whatever happened to dazed60 that's racist thread??!?

You know the one where he's like oohhhhhh you guys steal culture cuz you steal blues from blacks?

Like you guys steal from Italics when you eat pizza, and den those Italics stole pasta noodles from China.

You guys steal Native American every time you eat a slim jim, the fuck is wrong with you!!

You see that igloo lunch box container, yeah das right...ESKIMO THIEF!

Now you guys fail to mention the biggest racist of all, the self hating racist known as woMANinTHeBoX19, who hates her own race so much she has to use a picture of a girl from another race cuz she's an ugly fuck, making my life a shit, that looks like her, my shit looks like her face

I know this is gonna get shut and your probably a multi and gonna be banned but I feel like sigging this
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽