Hey guys, I have here a complete history and examination of his Number One 1959 Gibson Les Paul. A lot of the info comes from Edwin Wilson of the Gibson Custom Shop, who examined the guitar first hand and interviewed Jimmy about the instrument personally. Additionally, there are new revelations from Joe Walsh, who sold Jimmy the Les Paul, from an interview with Guitar World Magazine published just this month. Here's the link, check it out!

http://findingzoso.blogspot.com/2012/03/guitarsenal-number-one-gibson-les-paul.html

Hope you all enjoy it!
Wow. AWESOME read. Didn't know the neck pickup had been replaced with a different PAF. Shame, the neck pickup during the Zeppelin era was one of the best neck pickups I have heard.
Last edited by al112987 at Mar 30, 2012,
very cool read. thanks for posting!
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Quote by al112987
Wow. AWESOME read. Didn't know the neck pickup had been replaced with a different PAF. Shame, the neck pickup during the Zeppelin era was one of the best neck pickups I have heard.

I honestly thought the same exact thing.
You are golden, mate. This is hands down the most iconic Les Paul there ever was.
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

Quote by hminh87
You are golden, mate. This is hands down the most iconic Les Paul there ever was.

No argument here, I agree 100%!