Metal Forum Radio 30/3-2012: Through the catacombs of cyberspace

The internet is vaste, free and full of possibilities. A pastime that I treasure dearly is finding new and forgotten music through the internet. This is something I feel is now threatened, as governments and whatnot are pushing to regulate the ways of the web and restrict certain services.

I here bring you some of the bands that I've been enjoying recently, most of which I would have never been able to listen to, if it weren't for filesharing.
Mystic Charm
Konkhra
Pentagram (chl)
Adversary
Battalion
Traumatic
Living Death
Orchriste

Have fun lads

April 6 - Annihislater
April 13 - Comadre
April 20 - The Wildchild
April 27 - ChemicalFire
May 4 - Riffmast
May 11 - PWF
Quote by rg_metal
I love to utilize furniture to achieve the desired penetration.

UGH!
taste
kaygade
The ****... The introduction is weak and lazy because I didn't have a clue what to write but the music doesn't share that dullness.! There's chilean Pentagram in there for cocksucker's sake!
Quote by rg_metal

UGH!
taste
kaygade
I think you're the only decent person on this forum for mentioning Mystic Charm. Seriously underrated band.

EDIT: Chillin' Pentagram? Coo coo
I was honestly waiting for you to react to that band, so that I could give you credit for introducing me to them. I've had them lying around for a while without knowing how I found them, until I looked through my inbox and found that list you sent me a few months back.

EDIT: Obvious joke is obvious,
Quote by rg_metal

UGH!
taste
kaygade
Still have that list floating around. I usually add to it as well. But awesome, glad you liked them. Listening to the rest of the mix now.
So friday is only two days away and only a sole warrior has dared to venture through the catacombs.

Any chance for an SM endorsement or are the rest doing wisely staying away?
Quote by rg_metal

UGH!
taste
kaygade
Lots of really vicious stuff on here, worthy of a gander. Especially for Mystic Charm.

LOTS OF PEOPLE YELLING.

ALSO BUY GREEN GIANT BRAND PRODUCTS
What a surprise Kristian will find
When he sees that I've bumped his thread three times.

Living Death, ripping fast guitar, killer high shrieks and what an utterly deadly combination.
You know it man! Been really digging Living Death's Protected From Reality. It just screams EVIL! Like a witch performing pagan rituales involving woodland critters.
Quote by rg_metal

UGH!
taste
kaygade
I'm slightly disappointed that Slater hasn't uploaded his mix of songs carrying a christ-crucifixion theme.
Quote by rg_metal

UGH!
taste
kaygade
I may be a bit late to this party, but this was a killer mix. Enjoyed every song on it.

“Who are you then?.."
"- I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good.”
KULTURKAMPF
lastFM
Quote by AnnihiSlateR
I have uploaded my mix, its further down the page :p

Oh, sorry! Don't know how I missed that.

^Seems I'm getting the hang of this mix-making then
Quote by rg_metal

UGH!
taste
kaygade
Quote by Senor Kristian
So friday is only two days away and only a sole warrior has dared to venture through the catacombs.

Any chance for an SM endorsement or are the rest doing wisely staying away?

I checked it out long ago, infact I thought I had posted something on here ...ah blame my advanced years for that + my excitement of perhaps seeing Priest (rumoured + Iced Earth (confirmed) in June!

It was pretty interesting list for me, as I don't often venture too far out into these styles apart from a few of my favourites.