http://www.usedottawa.com/classified-ad/Gibson-Epiphone-Guitar_16976088

Deals like this don't come around very often! I should jump on it before someone else does!
Capitalization is the difference between "I helped my Uncle Jack off the horse" and "i helped my uncle jack off the horse"
Quote by stepchildusmc
either way your gonna need a big bucket... how you set it under the horse is up to you.
Honestly, it's a Gibson dude, that's gotta be worth like 3000 dollars easy. It's was probably played by Angus Young. I say go for it
Gear:
Shecter Omen 6 with Seymour Duncan SH-6
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Fender Frontman 25r (crappy)
MXR CAE WAH
Digitech HardWire TL-2 Metal Distortion (Makes the amp sound not shitty)
If it was a Gibson, yeah.

But, it's an epiphone. I'd do a few price checks before buying this.
- - - - - - - - - - -
Quote by DamagingExcess
Honestly, it's a Gibson dude, that's gotta be worth like 3000 dollars easy. It's was probably played by Angus Young. I say go for it

should i offer him more? what if someone else already offered him the money? i'd better jump the gun and overbid them!
Capitalization is the difference between "I helped my Uncle Jack off the horse" and "i helped my uncle jack off the horse"
Quote by stepchildusmc
either way your gonna need a big bucket... how you set it under the horse is up to you.
No way. You can find those new for about $300. That guy is out of his ****ing mind.
Quote by strat0blaster
This is terrible advice. Even worse than the useless dry, sarcastic comment I made.

Quote by Cathbard
I'm too old for the Jim Morrison look now. When I was gigging I had a fine arse.
Quote by stonyman65
No way. You can find those new for about $300. That guy is out of his ****ing mind.

i'm pretty sure it's an sg special.
make that 170$

lol @ people taking this seriously
Quote by stepchildusmc
the ad clearly says gibson epiphone...can't you read????
Quote by stepchildusmc
lmfao.

Edit: Maybe he put the extra 0 in by mistake? God I hope so.
Quote by strat0blaster
This is terrible advice. Even worse than the useless dry, sarcastic comment I made.

Quote by Cathbard
I'm too old for the Jim Morrison look now. When I was gigging I had a fine arse.
Last edited by stonyman65 at Mar 30, 2012,