Sitting here bored at home, so I thought it'd be fun to start a thread. So, any Fallout 3 fans in UG? You can talk about anything you want in the game here.
I liked Fallout 3, but the older games (Fallout 2 specifically) was 1000 times better. I'm doing my second run in New Vegas now.
Quote by strat0blaster
This is terrible advice. Even worse than the useless dry, sarcastic comment I made.

Quote by Cathbard
I'm too old for the Jim Morrison look now. When I was gigging I had a fine arse.
Playing New Vegas as we speak.
Pretty sure there is a Fallout thread somewhere though. Haven't seen it pop up for several months.
You may get directed to the video game thread, but until you do, its probably one of the best games I've ever played.

I loved New Vegas as well, though I thought some of the DLC was a little bit linear. I always end up going sniper. Medium armor, high luck, sneak, and agility. Killing robots. I'm thinking of playing through New Vegas again with unarmed and explosives.

Also:

language
jazyk
kieli
язык
العربية

My Tumblr: Lots of artist recommendations, album reviews, and ideas about music (as well as some film and bike stuff).

Go Sharks! Go Wings! Go Flyers! Go Kings!
I always saved his mom just for his Tunnel Snake outfit.

TUNNEL SNAKES RULE!!!

But yeah, I actually don't use VATS much, so it sucks not having the iron sights in F3:/
It's a game that I'm always inclined to say that I like, but playing any more than an hour even within a whole week, I just really tend to hate it and have no fun playing.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Quote by lushacrous
It's a game that I'm always inclined to say that I like, but playing any more than an hour even within a whole week, I just really tend to hate it and have no fun playing.

That is exactly how I feel about Fallout and Skyrim.

I like both of them and I would give them both great reviews, but I cannot sit down and play them for a long period like other games. They just get boring and I end up having no fun.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by lushacrous

I could play it for hours on end. Exploring and looting and such.
Quote by one-dead-cop
I could play it for hours on end. Exploring and looting and such.

Cool.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
FO3 Hellz yeah.

what was really fun imo was making my self a giant and crouching in buildings.

playing the entire game like that is quite fun.

player.modscale = 1 iirc
People in the pit take my post way too seriously.

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

If you have a question PM me and I will always get back to you.
I thought I finished that game, but I didn't. I got to where you're walking along with the giant robot somewhere.

Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by ErikLensherr
I thought I finished that game, but I didn't. I got to where you're walking along with the giant robot somewhere.

That's the ending!
Quote by one-dead-cop
That's the ending!

That's just before the ending. The ending is when you have to decide whether to sacrifice yourself for your dad or something.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by ErikLensherr
That's just before the ending. The ending is when you have to decide whether to sacrifice yourself for your dad or something.

Your dad dies earlier than that. However, you do make the decision whether or not to sacrifice yourself at the end. If you have Broken Steel DLC, you can play past that point.
Quote by ErikLensherr

Awh, goddamnit... Yeah, my bad. Fight your way to the place, do your thing. End..