I just went on my wife's facebook and changed her birthday to april 1st. I'm still chuckling about it...but I'm not sure if it's enough. Can anyone think of a good prank that involves a bag full of dog hair?

Capitalization is the difference between "I helped my Uncle Jack off the horse" and "i helped my uncle jack off the horse"
Quote by stepchildusmc
either way your gonna need a big bucket... how you set it under the horse is up to you.
That's a horrible idea...what if she finds it comfortable and decides to grow her pubes into a 70s fro
Capitalization is the difference between "I helped my Uncle Jack off the horse" and "i helped my uncle jack off the horse"
Quote by stepchildusmc
either way your gonna need a big bucket... how you set it under the horse is up to you.
You have to sleep with her best friend. Then, when she walks in the room and catches you, throw dog hair at her and yell April Fools.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
Glue it all over yourself, hide behind a door, and when she comes through, yell 'Bigfoot rape' and take her roughly from behind.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Man that is such an innocent prank. I love it

Quote by DonGlover
You have to sleep with her best friend. Then, when she walks in the room and catches you, throw dog hair at her and yell April Fools.

Go to her iTunes.

Command/Control + A

Get info

Change every song name and band name to the same letter.
Quote by mike_oxbig
I just went on my wife's facebook and changed her birthday to april 1st.

...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Tie her to a lampost, cover her in glue and dog hair whilst reciting incantations. Then burn your house down and flee abroad. Send her a well written letter next April fools saying "April Fools"
My Gear:
BC Rich Gunslinger Retro Blade
Vintage V100 Paradise + SD Alnico Pro Slash APH-2's
1963 Burns Short Scale Jazz Guitar
Dean Performer Florentine
Bugera 6260
Orange Micro Terror + cab
Digitech Bad Monkey
Zoom G2G
Quote by DonGlover

This.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by blake1221
Go to her iTunes.

Command/Control + A

Get info

Change every song name and band name to the same letter.

That is beautiful.
Your flesh means more than you.
No profit...
For once no profit...

Quote by She
That's what.

CHECK IT OUT NOW
FUNK SOUL BROTHER
Murder her and then commit suicide. When the police show up to investigate, they'll see the dog hair and think to themselves, "Hey, look, dog hair." Then and only then will your prank be complete.
Quote by ErikLensherr
This.

Yup.
Or another alternative would be to knock here out and rape her hardcore. When she wakes up covered in pussy blood and with AIDS tells her that it was your best friend. Your best friend goes to jail for no reason and your wife dies of AIDS so you get all of the corpse ****ing you'll ever need.

You win in every way + you've april fooled 2 people in one go.

Tell me how it goes and PM me the vid of the Hardcore Rape.
step 1 : wake up before her and put a trace of doghair from your room to the garage or basement

step 2 : hire circus bear able to hold a sign 'april fool' while balancing on a bowling ball

step 3 : put bear in garage/basement

step 4 : when wife followed the hair and opens door, push her in and lock door behind her
Quote by psyks
You are filthy.
Quote by DonGlover

LOL i like this one the best so far
Quote by stepchildusmc
Quote by TheDuckMajor
Yup.
Or another alternative would be to knock here out and rape her hardcore. When she wakes up covered in pussy blood and with AIDS tells her that it was your best friend. Your best friend goes to jail for no reason and your wife dies of AIDS so you get all of the corpse ****ing you'll ever need.

You win in every way + you've april fooled 2 people in one go.

Tell me how it goes and PM me the vid of the Hardcore Rape.

Put the hair in the road, cover it in blood like stuff, run over it a few times and run inside screaming OMG THE DOG IS DEAD.

Time on earth is like butterscotch; you really want more, even though it will probably just make you ill.

Certified lurker
Quote by IYanoplathizoI
Put the hair in the road, cover it in blood like stuff, run over it a few times and run inside screaming OMG THE DOG IS DEAD.

Maybe gluen it to a trash bag full of whatever so it looks more dog like?