http://ghostly.com/discovery/play

In Discovery, the seven colors of the natural spectrum correspond to musical moods exhibited throughout Ghostly's catalogue.

Using mood-color information from the MOOD slider along with the values from the DIGITAL/ORGANIC and FASTER/SLOWER sliders, Discovery creates a playlist of songs that reflect exactly how you're feeling, right now.

pretty cool site
So I can have your babies when?
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
[In head] "Meh, these things are usually pretty shitty"

[puts in mood and that other stuff]

[song starts]

[gives it a minute]

Holy fuck this thing is spot on.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Very cool find. First song I heard was close to making me close the tab forever, but I skipped onto the next song which was much better.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
This is a really cool idea.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
I dug it. A lot actually. So rare that a music discovery site gives me anything remotely like what I want.
language
jazyk
kieli
язык
العربية

My Tumblr: Lots of artist recommendations, album reviews, and ideas about music (as well as some film and bike stuff).

Go Sharks! Go Wings! Go Flyers! Go Kings!
Sweet, reminds me of stereomood [which I also recommend - check out the autumn playlist]
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Whoa, this thing is good. Think lastfm may have contender for making my work playlists.
OSCILLATE WILDLY!
Not working for me really, I'll stick with my Basement Jaxx tonight.

I'll try it again tomorrow, might manage to match me better when I'm in a better mood
So far I've been through about 28 songs and I can't stand to listen to more than 20 seconds of any of them, it's all pretty bad. They're boring and repetitive, not even good for background music, in my opinion.

EDIT: With the slider at 'organic' it's not quite as bad, but still....
Save a trip to the RT!
Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.

Top trolling abilities.

Quote by caeser1156
God dammit you had me 10/10
Last edited by guitarmaniac88 at Mar 30, 2012,
Oh my god

I love you Dylan

I fucking love you
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
That was awful. I didn't get a single song that either fit my current mood or that I liked.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
That was awful. I didn't get a single song that either fit my current mood or that I liked.

I put in Aggressive and got the slowest mellow electronic song, I've heard...
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
I put in 'Aggressive', 'Organic' and left the speed slider as it was.

The track I just got had Animal Crossing-esque sounds in the background. Needless to say,
Quote by Gorelord666
I put in Aggressive and got the slowest mellow electronic song, I've heard...

Yeah, I'm just going to continuing listening to viking metal. Youtube recommendations are way more accurate than this thing.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
I put it to aggressive and fastest, it gave me acoustic shit. Is this thing trolling me?
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
I spent ages trying to put in settings that'd return specific songs I like before working out it only plays music from that record label.
It would be nice to see some more 'mood' feelers than just a colour slide thing.

Time on earth is like butterscotch; you really want more, even though it will probably just make you ill.

Certified lurker