Page 1 of 3
lol nah jk. I need a survey of at least 40 people to help me out with this for my stat class, so thanks in advance

1. Do you play an instrument at least 5 hours a week? (Yes=probably,most likely, etc/No=sometimes, not sure, etc)
2. How many years have you been seriously listening to music? (as in years you've listened to music where you've developed favorite bands/artists)
3. How many songs are on your mp3 player?

Thanks yall
Last edited by Fat Lard at Mar 30, 2012,
Oh... so that's not why I'm pedophile? Ok
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
1. No
2. About 10ish
3. 5981
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Quote by phayzze
1. yes
2. a long ass time.
3. 1172 and constantly increasing.

Can you be more specific for 2?

And Pagan, I should of clarified *only* on mp3 player and not like a harddrive. Unless that's legit, but you might end up an outlier :/

This is a 3rd order model project for curvature and interaction btw to any stat nerds that want to help me with this shit (LOOKS AT STEVEHOUSE).
Quote by Dirge Humani

Now that is just... disturbing.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Fat Lard

And Pagan, I should of clarified *only* on mp3 player and not like a harddrive. Unless that's legit, but you might end up an outlier :/

Ahh ok.
I have about 12'000 on my ipod. It's a 160 gb Ipod classic. Close enough I guess haha.
1) Yes
2)About 7 years I think.
3) About 800, on my mp3 player.
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
**** you TS.

Where is my pedo survey.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
1. Yes
2. 8
3. 433 (but the average song time is 6.44 minutes
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Fat Lard

1. Do you play an instrument at least 5 hours a week? (Yes/No)
---Yes

2. How many years have you been seriously listening to music? (as in years you've listened to music where you've developed favorite bands/artists)
---10 years

3. How many songs are on your mp3 player/ipod/fancy small computer listening device?

Note for the governmental agents reading this: I actually paid for every song (or was given it as a gift).
Yes
For Frodo!
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
No because a world full of marbles silly man is just as real as a half empty glass of microwaved nesquik.
Quote by Fat Lard
1. Do you play an instrument at least 5 hours a week? (Yes/No)
3. How many songs are on your mp3 player/ipod/fancy small computer listening device?

1. Probably
2. Like 6 or 7 years
3. about 300ish
Yes
9, maybe 8
16300 (about half are less than 2 minute punk songs)
OSCILLATE WILDLY!
Need this by today guys because I waited til the last minute!! Help out your boy!

JUST 18 MORE!!!
Last edited by Fat Lard at Mar 30, 2012,
1. define instrument? I rarely "play an instrument" in the traditional sense but am certainly producing/mixing/mashing 5 hours a week no prob.
2. 10
3. 1984 in my iTunes but I don't really take music with me anywhere anymore. Several of those are DJ sets with 9-25 songs apiece in em.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Yes.
8 or 9.
2500+ (Too lazy to actually check. Might delete like 300 or so.)
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
1. Yes

2. I don't know, since I was a tiny ass kid. My brother was a pretty serious musician for a while so the appreciation of music rubbed off on me at a young age.

3. Full
Instruments make music, so I'll put you down for yes Steve.

Thrash come on man, you can do this. What's your mp3 player song amount say? What age were you when you at least bought your first album/etc?

HELP ME OUT BRAH
No, not anymore, not since i got a GF.
Seriously listening to music? About the same time i started guitar. 14? Define seriously? I got into music when linkin park released hybrid theory
798 on my phone.
Last edited by jrcsgtpeppers at Mar 30, 2012,
1. Yes
2. I've been seriously listening to music for roughly 8 years
3. 1649 songs

EDIT: On the first page, made into your survey

Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
1. Yes
2. 4 or 5, I guess.
3. My 4GB mp3 only lets me have 400-500 songs :/
Page 1 of 3