http://www.guitarfetish.com/Xtrem-Long-Tail-Vibrato-Four-Finishes_c_375.html

bought some pickups the other day and ran into these things. I googled it and didn't really get much as far as reviews or the such...seems they are new (er)...always wanted a bigsby on my epi dot and these look pretty good to me. But the main thing that caught my eye, as with most GFS stuff, was the price...wayyy less than real Bigsby's. Most GFS stuff seems pretty good too. Probably gonna pick one up (2nd pictured trem).

Also, are there any cons of bigsby trems? I know you can't go crazy on them, but I have heard they can damage guitar necks over time because of the tension. Wondering if anyone experienced this at all.
They have to be screwed down to the guitar top for best functionality. A roller bridge and locking tuners or nut helps keep everything in tune.
Many old guitars were destroyed by hyper-whammy use. Either the neck bowed, grooves were filed in the frets, poorly built bodies taco'd, etc. Good luck.
Quote by Guitbuilder
They have to be screwed down to the guitar top for best functionality. A roller bridge and locking tuners or nut helps keep everything in tune.
Many old guitars were destroyed by hyper-whammy use. Either the neck bowed, grooves were filed in the frets, poorly built bodies taco'd, etc. Good luck.

I've never heard of any of that happening from bar use... Besides, neck bow is hilariously easy to fix.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.