So, I've been trying to do some recording in Pro Tools SE but I've been having this problem. I'll be monitoring myself through my microphone and all of a sudden I get this noise coming through. And it's not just there, it corresponds to what's coming through the mic, if my voice gets louder, the noise does too, if I whisper, the noise is lower. And if I'm quiet, there's no noise. So it's just coming through when I'm doing something, I can still hear myself, but the noise too. Anyone have any idea what this is or how to fix it?
On Windows?

It's a driver issue and/or buffer size needs adjusting.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
The dude at GC told me I would need to install the new drivers on the site but that was for the Interface. Would this fix this problem? Because when I'm just monitoring the Interface, it sounds fine.
Quote by OnlyTwin
The dude at GC told me I would need to install the new drivers on the site but that was for the Interface. Would this fix this problem? Because when I'm just monitoring the Interface, it sounds fine.

Yes you need to install the driver. Most likely it is what's causing the issue.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Have you tried a different mic?
[59 Goldtop,lefty
[72 ES-355-TDSV
[68 Black LP Custom,lefty
[68 Goldtop,lefty
[06 Schecter C-! Classic,,lefty
[28 National resonator