Do you ever play pick up sports or little games with your friends, or, "m8s"? I play basketball pretty regularly, and I'm usually shit. But today I was a mfin bau5 so I made a thread feigning interest in others to brag about it.

But yeah, are you a regular at your town's courts/fields? I enjoy playing with my friends and random people that show up, but, and this isn't racist, playing basketball with Mexicans is the worse this you can possibly do. They're (well, 90% of them) are shit and just throw bows the entire time.
I used to play pickup basketball games at the park with kids I knew, and I'd do all these like 360 between the leg shots and stuff. Not anymore though.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Yeah me and my mate Chris play this game where you lie down next to each other on a bed. You then take it in turns to throw pens high up in the air with the aim of hitting the other person in the face.
Quote by genghisgandhi
Do you ever play pick up sports or little games with your friends, or, "m8s"? I play basketball pretty regularly, and I'm usually shit. But today I was a mfin bau5 so I made a thread feigning interest in others to brag about it.

But yeah, are you a regular at your town's courts/fields? I enjoy playing with my friends and random people that show up, but, and this isn't racist, playing basketball with Mexicans is the worse this you can possibly do. They're (well, 90% of them) are shit and just throw bows the entire time.

What?

And I used to play some street football when I used to see family in the city. That's about it.
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Quote by whoomit
Yeah me and my mate Chris play this game where you lie down next to each other on a bed. You then take it in turns to throw pens high up in the air with the aim of hitting the other person in the face.

gaypenguin.jpg
I seem to switch between "Quarterback because everyone wants to catch touchdowns, not throw them, and do a dance" and "Tight-end because you can actually catch but are too big to be a wideout" in pick-up football games. I'm also going to try my luck at a co-ed sports group's softball games, even though the last time I played something remotely baseballish was when I was 12.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
Quote by genghisgandhi
Elbows

Oh. Yeah..I noticed that as well, which is why I never really play basketball anymore...
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Playing some basketball Sunday actually. So much fun.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Basketball usuallt\y...some vollyball duing the summer..spearfishing...thats my sport..
Quote by Pan-Tallica
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
But theres no reason why i cant be free like a raspberry stuck to the back of a horny elephants ass.

This is maybe the worst comparison in the history of comparisons.
A good game of footy springs up often in the summer. And lots of "throw the rugby ball around in the circle till everyone else has dropped it" and "give the rugby ball to the small kid and break him."
Quote by slash11896
I picked up my guitar this morning and started playing next thing i know i cant stop playing In the key of A, the first letter or her name, I ended up recording a whole song in A.

Quote by WhiskeyFace
I like women with balls.
occasionally play basketball at a friends place when we have nothing to do, thats about it.
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
As for the swim team member that drowned, it just means the swim team just got a lot better. Same with him too, it's time to move on, the weakest link is gone...
Used to play basketball with a friend, now it´s soccer on the field of our old school.
Quote by Stugg334
"give the rugby ball to the small kid and break him."

I love that game!
An Augmented 4th or a Diminished 5th?

Quote by I.O.T.M
You, fine sir, have impeccable taste.

Ahhhh Yuck Fou.
I usually restrict playing basketball with friends only. I've tried to play with random people, but I usually end up playing against some douche who thinks it's game 7 of the NBA Finals.
Order & Justice
Order Restored, Justice Served
I used to play street hockey, soccer, basketball, football, and waterball (essentially when the park was flooded after a heavy rain we'd play kickball with an american football and the third baseline was like a big slip n' slide you had to go through to touch home).

Now I play racquetball or sit around doing nothing. How the times have changed.
Quote by chev311e
gaypenguin.jpg

Well, if this isn't the most peculiar looking penguin...

Quote by Draken
I play Calvinball.

Yes.
i like the game where you have to get the tape measure and extend it up into the air as far as you can without it snapping back.
now extra flamey