Okay so I just uploaded a metal song to my profile, that my band recorded live off a regular video camera (quality is not prestige by no means.) So we wrote and recorded this in like 4 minutes, my vocals for most of the song are muffled as I was wearing a ski mask, but please listen to the scream I hit near the end. How does the scream sound?

Here's the song:
http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/KORRUSK/music/all/play1097345
I meant like, is the scream good for metal. High enough? Too high? Does it work as an outro scream with the drums or would it be better acapella? I just want some feedback.

Sorry for the double post, but I just want a response. (even if its hate.)

To be honest, this thread has been reported more than once as spam. The way you have worded it makes it sound like a joke thread, so I think that's why people aren't responding.

Consider:
-recorded with a video camera
-written and recorded in four minutes
-vocals are muffled because I was wearing a ski mask (that was my personal favourite... )
-only wanting a comment on the scream at the end

I didn't lock it as a spam/joke thread because I wasn't totally sure. I figured, "hey, maybe the guy IS actually serious...."

CT
Could I get some more talent in the monitors, please?

I know it sounds crazy, but try to learn to inhale your voice. www.thebelcantotechnique.com

Chris is the king of relating music things to other objects in real life.
I am serious, we are an amature band, I actually wanted to know what people thought of the scream. Yes, the song was a joke, but the scream was actual technique. Sorry if it sounds wierd but its the audio from a live music video we did (school project). I did not put this on as spam or to troll or anying. I just wanted feedback on the scream.

I'm sorry for any confusion, I was just being honest. I just wanted feedback on the scream.
Anybody?

I'm not trying to come off like some wierdo. All I want to know is if the scream at the end of my track sounds good or not for metal?

Pretty please?
Korrusk,
The high scream you used is just a really unrefined falsetto high. Without a lot of effects, it will not sound pleasing. It's also hard to tell with that absolutely atrocious quality of the mic.

I really don't see a huge use for it outside of using it as an accent. I can do the same thing but dayum, it just sounds bad.
That was, in no way, a musical scream... That was a "Holy shit! A velociraptor!" scream. I don't want to sound like a dick, but there was absolutely nothing in that recording that should be considered music and you should be slapped...

I guess the nice way to put this is: Needs work.
"This nightmare's gonna break me.
Please, Daylight, save me..."
Now lets not get violent.

The song was made as a joke for a school project. It was us trying to emulate a terrible overthetop 'core' band.

I only wanted thoughts on the high scream to see what you guys thought. The high scream in the song "Entombment of a Machine" by Job For A Cowboy, is somewhat close to what I was going for, but not quite. I wanted to scream a little cleaner.

Anyway, I'm sorry if you didn't like the song, but don't take the song seriously. I mean for crying out loud its called "Ball of Yarn" and are fake band name was "The Fluffy Kitties"
Quote by KORRUSK
Now lets not get violent.

The song was made as a joke for a school project. It was us trying to emulate a terrible overthetop 'core' band.

I only wanted thoughts on the high scream to see what you guys thought. The high scream in the song "Entombment of a Machine" by Job For A Cowboy, is somewhat close to what I was going for, but not quite. I wanted to scream a little cleaner.

Anyway, I'm sorry if you didn't like the song, but don't take the song seriously. I mean for crying out loud its called "Ball of Yarn" and are fake band name was "The Fluffy Kitties"

Well, my review extremely valid in that case.
"This nightmare's gonna break me.
Please, Daylight, save me..."