Page 1 of 5
http://pitchfork.com/news/45934-lil-b-to-speak-at-new-york-university/

He said later about it "What I will tell you is that I specialize in the progression of humans. It's gonna be a real progressive talk and when everybody leaves, their lives will be changed....Respect to NYU because they really see what I give to the world and they really believe in me. Respect to [NYU President] John Sexton. I got swag like Sexton. Spread the positive."

Wow.
Quote by RU Experienced?
The only positive Lil B is spreading is HIV.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I wish I could be there but I can't. Hopefully someone tapes it and puts it on Youtube. This will be a Based moment for the ages.
Quote by genghisgandhi
http://pitchfork.com/news/45934-lil-b-to-speak-at-new-york-university/

He said later about it "What I will tell you is that I specialize in the progression of humans. It's gonna be a real progressive talk and when everybody leaves, their lives will be changed....Respect to NYU because they really see what I give to the world and they really believe in me. Respect to [NYU President] John Sexton. I got swag like Sexton. Spread the positive."

Wow.

So within the first 30 seconds? That's gotta be a world-record of life changing.
PM me for newts
I love how some of you guys actually take his music seriously. he's one of the biggest trolls ever.
Quote by genghisgandhi
The tickets (or whatever they use to get into this) are gonna run at least 500 dollars on the secondary market. Why would people leave within 30 seconds?

Because they realized they were suckered into the scam of the century and they're trying to salvage their remaining dignity.
PM me for newts
Quote by StewieSwan
Because they realized they were suckered into the scam of the century and they're trying to salvage their remaining dignity.

Kony 2012?
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
East coast niggas liking west coast rappers.

What has this country come to?
Quote by Extra Ordinary
Who the **** is Little B?

A really really really really really really really bad rapper.
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
Quote by skylerjames13

Then why is he giving lectures at NYU? As a rapper, I don't think his lyrical compositions show his worth as a lecturer for post secondary students.
Is he wealthy and an NYU graduate? If that was the case, then I'd understand.
Quote by Extra Ordinary
Then why is he giving lectures at NYU? As a rapper, I don't think his lyrical compositions show his worth as a lecturer for post secondary students.
Is he wealthy and an NYU graduate? If that was the case, then I'd understand.

I have no idea why they would invite him. They're probably out of their heads.
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
Quote by skylerjames13
I have no idea why they would invite him. They're probably out of their heads.

Bet they won't pay him the cool 15G's they paid Bristol Palin to speak about abstinence.
lolwut
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by RU Experienced?
The only positive Lil B is spreading is HIV.

“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by skylerjames13

how dare you

the nerve of some plebs
Quote by Morphogenesis26
Hipster trends are retarded.

Everything you like is retarded. You're retarded and you're 112 years old and you're made of flour that tastes like sand and you're sinking to the bottom of a cave full of carbon monoxide. You could die now (probably from some kind of non-sexually-transmitted penis infection) and nobody who matters would care. Then your pasty, anthrax-like soul would go to Sheol and do nothing but watch daytime TV.
Quote by █▐▌█▐▌
Everything you like is retarded. You're retarded and you're 112 years old and you're made of flour that tastes like sand and you're sinking to the bottom of a cave full of carbon monoxide. You could die now (probably from some kind of non-sexually-transmitted penis infection) and nobody who matters would care. Then your pasty, anthrax-like soul would go to Sheol and do nothing but watch daytime TV.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by █▐▌█▐▌

MASH comeson Daytime television. Sounds like a good life to me~
Garage punk album, fuck yeah. Basedgod never fails to disappoint.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
Quote by StreetLight3989
Garage punk album, fuck yeah. Basedgod never fails to disappoint.

It's great b/c I love the #based philosophy (from a distance) and his zany rhymes and loveable personality but don't like hip-hop.
Easily one of the best musical trolls of our time.
Quote by element4433
Be subtle with it. Don't like molest him.

And cup his balls.

Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.
I bet he's actually smart and doing a psychology experiment over how stupid people are.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
He's deliberately acting like every bad stereotype that rappers have in order to prove the point that there will be people stupid enough to buy it.
Quote by element4433
Be subtle with it. Don't like molest him.

And cup his balls.

Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.
Quote by █▐▌█▐▌
It's great b/c I love the #based philosophy (from a distance) and his zany rhymes and loveable personality but don't like hip-hop.

Lil B truly crossing boundaries. Constantly proving basedgod can do no wrong.

Quote by bradulator
I bet he's actually smart and doing a psychology experiment over how stupid people are.

Really? I had no idea...
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
According to Pitchfork's report, here are a few excerpts from his speech:

"I'm the first rapper to adopt a tabby cat. I adopted it straight from the ASPCA, you feel me?"

"When I was younger, I didn't even know how to walk. I was so self-conscious."

"Every single person you meet, look at them like a golden million dollar baby."

"I was having these big ant problems in my house. As I was studying these ant colonies. It's like man, they have their own communities too. I'm there with them."

"I'm out here trying to get my Mitt Romney on."

"You guys are the first to hear it: I'm actually releasing my rock album. This is gonna be some garage punk. This one's for the rebels. Look out for the Lil B rock record, California Boy."

"Let's stop fracking. Who knows about hydraulic fracking? I'm like whodie, get that oil out the ocean!"

"Real talk, you guys are about to freak out because I got a song with one of the biggest artists on Earth coming."

At one point, Lil B laid on a table and imitated himself going to sleep, whispering, "Honesty, integrity, friendship, passion..."

"Until further notice, I'm paying taxes and I'm loving it."

Absolute gold
Page 1 of 5