my raven rg20 has a 6 ohm speaker. i've never heard of this. are there aftermarket 6 ohm speakers? would i be ale to use the speaker with anything else?
Call me Chris
Quote by jimihendrix6699
had a blast until the person in front of me whipped out his dick and started pissing all over the floor..

Ducks and guitars or fish and guitars. I lead a simple existence
how did you determine it was 6 ohm? if you measure it with a multimeter, you just round up to nearest square number. When I measured my two eminence speakers hooked together in parallel, I got ~7 ohms. round that to 8, off you go.
:: Peavey JSX | XXX ::
:: LTD V | Viper | AX [EMG85] ::
:: Vader 2x12 | Krankenstein 4x12 ::
:: G50 | DecimatorG-String | 95Q ::
:: Polytune | Ditto | CarbonCopy ::
it says so on the back
Call me Chris
Quote by jimihendrix6699
had a blast until the person in front of me whipped out his dick and started pissing all over the floor..

i thought speakers were only made in 4, 8, or 16 ohms
Call me Chris
Quote by jimihendrix6699

It doesn't matter really, because whatever speaker you put in it, it will still sounds like cap.
Gibson SG
Peavey 6505
Jet City JCA20H
Mesa 2x12

"They found her body, face down dead in the rain,
Such a shame,
Such a pretty face, never should have felt this pain"
Black Stone Cherry <3
Quote by IronMaiden76

those are the most common but they can come in other ohm ratings. my Legend amp has Celestions that have a weird ohm rating.
Quote by IronMaiden76

SS amps dont give a shit what ohms they are so long as its above a certain minimum. If an amp needs 2 ohms minimum, you can connect a 6.66 ohm speaker if you want. Itll just put out less watts.
oh. okay thanks
Call me Chris
Quote by jimihendrix6699