Hi, I don't play guitar anymore and pretty much lost all my knowledge of everything which is why I am coming to you guys for help. I am selling my guitar (Epiphone SG G-400 limited edition, alpine white, 81/85 EMGS) anyways some guy offered an Epiphone flying v. Never really gave specs on it besides that it's a Korean and a 50's model. Here is pics

Mine: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/37/img0035ip.jpg/

His: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/844/v11yt.jpg/
Quote by Foo'
BC Rich : I make noise, not music.

Quote by GreekRockr9
I played a Gibson SG once that was horrible. Most of them are awesome, but this one sucked! There were no strings on it, and it looked like the tuners had fallen off.
Quote by billtsas
Why trade for another guitar if you don't play anymore?

+1?

Its an epiphone for an epiphone. Neither guitar is going to be worth a lot, his is probably worth a tad more but yours has pricey pickups that he wants. A trade like that is about getting a guitar that you prefer, and you dont want either to play so theres no point. Sell yours, buy beer.
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Last edited by Hydra150 at Mar 31, 2012,
Quote by billtsas
Why trade for another guitar if you don't play anymore?

Just thought if it was worth more I could sell it for more haha.
Quote by Foo'
BC Rich : I make noise, not music.

Quote by GreekRockr9
I played a Gibson SG once that was horrible. Most of them are awesome, but this one sucked! There were no strings on it, and it looked like the tuners had fallen off.
Quote by megakravitz
Just thought if it was worth more I could sell it for more haha.

Nah. The V isn't worth trading your SG for. You've got better pickups.

Besides, why trade anything if you're not interested in playing anymore?
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.