I got a new guitar in at the shop I work at, and got to play it for a good hour. In short I'm buying it soon as I get the money. I'd like to do some added research but cannot for the life of me recall the brand name of the guitar. Please help me!

Brand name started with an "R"
Body style was that like a B.C. Rich Mocking Bird/ Synester Gates Custom
Seymour Duncan Bridge pick up
Seymour Duncan Sustain neck pickup
No FR
Crimson Red Finish
Gold Hardware
One Volume, One Tone, two switches for the Sustain pickup

Used so the price is $800, I'd imagine the original price is somewhere around $900 +

Thats all I remember off the top of my head.

Thanks for the help guys!
Quote by behind_you
Ostrich thread would've been much better.

Quote by JustRooster
Alright, alright. Whatever. Here's what I'll do. I'm an evolutionary biology major. When I graduate I'll give her all my text books for your birthday. And I won't even get her pregnant.
Don't have one, If I had a picture I'd know the brand. Imagine a B.C. Mocking Bird, except sexier and crimson red
Quote by behind_you

Quote by JustRooster
Alright, alright. Whatever. Here's what I'll do. I'm an evolutionary biology major. When I graduate I'll give her all my text books for your birthday. And I won't even get her pregnant.
Quote by Nico the Great
A picture would probably help.

lol this.
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
Headstock shape?
Gear:
Schecter C-1 Elite
Squier Strat
Fender Acoustic
Line 6 POD XT-Live
Blackstar HT-1 Combo
Sort of a "Z"

Hard to explain like A PRS headstock.. Sorta haha

problem isn't a good description but thats all I remember
Quote by behind_you

Quote by JustRooster
It Looks so much like the B.C Rich Mockingbird Pro X but the head stock is all wrong, and it has a brand name I'd never heard of, upper end guitars is apparently what the brand makes according to my boss
Quote by behind_you

Quote by JustRooster
Got it, Fernandes Ravelle Elite.

$1000 bucks new
Quote by behind_you

Quote by JustRooster
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Last edited by dannyalcatraz at Mar 31, 2012,