Page 1 of 2
Fear America bichiz, fear America. We're about to have laser weapons very soon. Check it out --

The dream of sailors, nerds and sailor-nerds everywhere is on the verge of coming true, senior Navy technologists swear. Within four years, they claim they’ll have a working prototype of a laser cannon, ready to place aboard a ship.

The Navy thinks maritime laser weapons finally represent a proven, mature technology. The key point came last April, when the Navy put a test laser firing a (relatively weak) 15-kilowatt beam aboard a decommissioned destroyer. Never before had a laser cannon at sea disabled an enemy vessel. But the Martime Laser Demonstrator cut through choppy California waters, an overcast sky and salty sea air to burn through the outboard engine of a moving motorboat a mile away.

Video demonstration

And soon, we will have developed megawatt lasers, ready for elite battle implementation...

a megawatt beam would burn through 20 feet of steel in a single second.

Mmm hmmm, yea my little non-American babies. There's no way Obi-Wan Kenobi isn't your only hope now.
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
See this is why we should vote for Newt Gingrich. Think about it. Newt wants moon bases...Navy has lazer beams that go pew pew pew. Moon base+lasers =

Good good...

First component of Gundams complete...

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
All your lazers are belong to us
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Sure we could spend our money on roads, schools, and health care, but then we wouldn't have ship-killing lasers.
language
jazyk
kieli
язык
العربية

My Tumblr: Lots of artist recommendations, album reviews, and ideas about music (as well as some film and bike stuff).

Go Sharks! Go Wings! Go Flyers! Go Kings!
Quote by Xiaoxi
Good good...

I'm sure Japan's already building Gundams in secret. The Empire of Japan will rise again.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by kaptkegan
Sure we could spend our money on roads, schools, and health care, but then we wouldn't have ship-killing lasers.

We shall test these lasers on you.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by Xiaoxi
Good good...

This
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
Quote by bradulator
We shall test these lasers on you.

No, you misunderstand. I choose lasers. Any day.
language
jazyk
kieli
язык
العربية

My Tumblr: Lots of artist recommendations, album reviews, and ideas about music (as well as some film and bike stuff).

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
I'm sure Japan's already building Gundams in secret. The Empire of Japan will rise again.

Secret? They are flaunting their Gundam technology.

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by kaptkegan
No, you misunderstand. I choose lasers. Any day.

Aye, comrade.
Quote by kaptkegan

Actually, we spend our money on all of the above.

With a historic perspective, we're spending a much smaller percentage on guns now than we normally have.

If you spend it all on guns and none on butter then you're a Nazi, but if you spend too much on butter and not enough on guns, then you get fat and get forced to learn German. Or Arabic. Or Chinese.

Let's try to get more return on our investments in roads, schools, and health care. As those costs go up, the quality seems to go down.
Soon.
return 0;

Quote by jsync
And I've eaten at some of Australia's best pizzerias.

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
Quote by jetwash69
Actually, we spend our money on all of the above.

With a historic perspective, we're spending a much smaller percentage on guns now than we normally have.

If you spend it all on guns and none on butter then you're a Nazi, but if you spend too much on butter and not enough on guns, then you get fat and get forced to learn German. Or Arabic. Or Chinese.

Let's try to get more return on our investments in roads, schools, and health care. As those costs go up, the quality seems to go down.

As I said, my poorly worded post makes it seem like I'm anti-laser. I am not anti-laser. I'm pro-laser.
language
jazyk
kieli
язык
العربية

I want a ****ing laser pistol.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by behind_you

Being totally and completely honest, this is the first thing I thought of when I entered this thread but I didn't think it was relevant enough to be cool
Quote by bradulator
Being totally and completely honest, this is the first thing I thought of when I entered this thread but I didn't think it was relevant enough to be cool
It's quite relevant to the topic at hand, Mr. Bond.
ggg1 ggg3

Quote by kaptkegan
As I said, my poorly worded post makes it seem like I'm anti-laser. I am not anti-laser. I'm pro-laser.

Sorry, kaptkegan, didn't mean it personally against you. Just stating an opinion for the sake of healthy discourse. I already saw your clarification before posting, so no offense intended toward anyone; least of all you. Not like that other guy who wanted to try the laser out on you
Quote by jetwash69
Sorry, kaptkegan, didn't mean it personally against you. Just stating an opinion for the sake of healthy discourse. I already saw your clarification before posting, so no offense intended toward anyone; least of all you. Not like that other guy who wanted to try the laser out on you

No prob. I just want the world to know how much I love the fact that we have lasers in the pipeline.

Gonna be like this:

language
jazyk
kieli
язык
العربية

ok ok you've all convinced me. Next task for science: pussy galore

Quote by jetwash69

I hear you would like to be tested.
Interesting how dangerous lasers are. Even the ones that aren't weapons. Blink 182 used the strongest touring laser in the world on their Honda Civic tour. It can burn a piece of paper in seconds. Mark accidentally looked at it and burned his retina, and doesn't care at all.
Quote by Crappy journalism
Never before had a laser cannon at sea disabled an enemy vessel.

Still hasn't. That was a perfectly harmless, American motor launch.
Quote by kaptkegan
No prob. I just want the world to know how much I love the fact that we have lasers in the pipeline.

Gonna be like this:

Also, laser =/= phaser.
lrn2startrek
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Page 1 of 2