racist
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
I can't believe i'm saying this, but it probably would've been better to just stay home and listen to deadmau5
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
One question: Andromeda, tits out?
Gibson SG Special 60s Tribute
Boss TU-3, NS-2, CS-3, OD-3, CE-5
Ibanez DL10
Fender Blues Junior III
Delta Blue 5 string resonator banjo
Aria Pro II Passive P-J Bass
Aria Pro II Active Music Man Bass
Laney BC-120 Bass Combo
Quote by Colgate Total
And did they even read the old stories? Pegasus was WHITE!

To be fair, the Greek myths about Pegasus vary quite a lot, but there are no specific references to his colour in the original myths about him. Pegasus was the son of Poseidon and the gorgon Medusa. Poseidon was said to be the creator of horses, which he created out of the breaking waves, which is possibly why Pegasus is usualy depicted as being white, to match the white foam of a breaking wave. Or another reason that Pegasus has been depicted as white could have been because it was the colour most associated with the gods, they were usualy depicted wearing white robes, and considering that his father was a god, then that would make Pegasus himself at least a demi-god.
Did you at least sneak in?
"This is Sierra-259, you got Spartans on the ground, sir. We're not going anywhere."

Fender Partscaster

Vox AC4TV

Korg Pitchblack Tuner
TC Electronics Nova Repeater
Electro Harmonix Big Muff Pi
MXR Micro Amp
EH Holy Grail Reverb
You seriously went to see Wrath Of The Titans expecting historical/mythological accuracy?
Quote by BelowTheSun
historical/mythological accuracy?

Something tells me Wrath of the Titans isn't likely to have a historically accurate plot...
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
white horses can't jump

I see what you did there.
An Augmented 4th or a Diminished 5th?

Quote by I.O.T.M
You, fine sir, have impeccable taste.

Ahhhh Yuck Fou.
Not liking Wrath of the Titans I understand. Saying you didn't like it because Pegasus isn't white is just silly. I've gotten sick of people wanting everything to be 100% faithful down to visual design when being adapted. What's the point?
Quote by bradulator
I can't believe i'm saying this, but it probably would've been better to just stay home and listen to deadmau5

Next time just send me the money you would spend on a movie.

It'll save you the trouble of seeing a crap movie and I'll put the money to better use.

Note: wiping my ass with the money would be more productive than wasting it on crap movies like that.
"Release two Krakens!"
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.