That's awesome.
Quote by GuitarGod_92
when I die of a brain aneurysm I want it on record that its the film threads fault

Quote by GuitarGod_92
Movies are all bad every last one of them

Quote by yope
Fungus has a right to exist. It's a valid life form.
Really good cover man technique wise you might want to use your pinky more and relax the fretting hand a bit to get out of that curled up spider pose. Altpicking is also great for metal songs like this if you are using a pick and is well worth practising. But really good cover, sounded very clean
Thank You for your feedback on my video
I must say you have done a pretty amazing job here .Towards the end it was perfect and well done for the solo I will agree with bungle bass about using your pinky more but that isn't much of a problem .Overall great cover and great quality
I have subscribed
Last edited by anjan14 at Mar 31, 2012,
It was good but I have watched a few of your videos and I'm not really a fan of your form.But I guess it gets the job done.Your playing does not sound like you are struggling but visually it looks that way.
Quote by lol2theworld
I was about to diss kornflipsk8er, but then i realized hes an 03er and im an 09er.
I am inferior to him.

Quote by metalh3ad88
I am fairly certain that kornflipsk8er is GOD!!!11!!!!1!!
Well done! Sounds good and tight throughout. Not much to say really, maybe you can improve your first finger, sometimes it's bending backwards like when doing a barre chord (hope you get the idea.. xD). And by the way you got very long fingers.. o_O

liked and suscribed