Hey there,
I'm new at this forum.
I'm playing for 3 years now, mostly blues and jazz.
I just traded my cort mr720 acoustic guitar, with cort lcs-2 hollow electric guitar.
This guitar is great, but I have a problem with the tuning. every time I play and do some bending, the G and D strings are going out of tune. is there any way to fix this?

also, what are your recommendations on pickups (currently have the stock 'Duncan Design', which are nice) ?..

I'm also considering replacing the key tuners, I'll be happy for advices.

Thanks,
Gil.
Replacing the tuners will help. Try some sperzel or Grover locking tuners. They may require you to modify the peg holes though.

As for pickups, you could go with Seymour Duncan's. Duncan Designed pickups are the korean version of the real US made Duncan's. I would suggest the '59 model, SH2n Jazz, or Pearly Gates pickups for a hollow body.
Quote by strat0blaster
This is terrible advice. Even worse than the useless dry, sarcastic comment I made.

Quote by Cathbard
I'm too old for the Jim Morrison look now. When I was gigging I had a fine arse.
Thanks for the answer, I've ordered SH-1 59'.
I just saw the spelzer tuners, it's pretty expensive(at least in my location)..

Do you think a good set-up should solve the tuning issue ? what may be the problem, except for the tuners ?
Last edited by grock8 at Apr 1, 2012,
Getting the guitar set up properly should help, but that doesn't mean much if the tuners don't hold tune well. Talk to a guitar tech and see what they suggest.
Quote by strat0blaster
This is terrible advice. Even worse than the useless dry, sarcastic comment I made.

Quote by Cathbard
I'm too old for the Jim Morrison look now. When I was gigging I had a fine arse.
Hey there,
I've talked to a guitar tech, and he said the tuners are fine, and replaced my pickups and gonna do a good setup for my guitar.
Last edited by grock8 at Apr 9, 2012,