Hey guys,

I am looking for a pedal board, but can't seem to find the one I'm looking for. I am trying to get one that isn't too fancy, but sturdy and functional. I also wanted one that could fit most of my pedals on one row (around 6 or more on the bottom row). Budget under $125, but preferably less. I don't feel the need to buy something more expensive than that.
⫷⫸⫷⫸⫷⫸⫷⫸⫷⫸⫷⫸⫷⫸⫷⫸⫷⫸⫷⫸
Airline 3P Deluxe
Gibson SG Special w/ SD 59's
Victoria MIJ 60's Electric Guitar
Martin DCX1E
Hughes & Kettner Tubemeister 18
Bunch of Pedals
Squier Vintage Modified Jaguar
Pedaltrain makes very good boards. Welded square aluminium tubing and such. Depending on how you tetris your pedals on there, you can get away with a really small board because you can route your cables underneath. If you can live with a gig bag instead of a flight case, they're not too expensive.
CNB makes decent boards. I wouldn't take one on a plane, but mine lasted a few years. Rondo Music carries them online if you want to check them out.
My pedalboard is worth more than my car, but that doesn't say much for either.
Build one. Mine cost me $50 in materials (the industrial Velcro alone was like $25, mind you) and a few hours of relatively light work. Plus, it's way bigger than I need (15''x30''--room for expansion). Look around on Google for plans if you choose to build one.
PRS SE CU22 | PRS SE CU24 | Takamine EG463SC
Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster | Rectifier 212
Pitchblack+ | Bad Monkey | FAB Chorus | NOVA Delay
^ +1
building your own board is really the way to go.
if you have an IKEA near you look up something called a GORM board. you can make a really nice pedaltrain-esqe board for dirt cheap. and they can take a beating. i did mine that way and it cost less than 50 bucks.
Live Rig
Michael Kelly Custom Shop Plum Telecaster
Michael Kelly Custom Shop Plum Patriot

EVH 5153 50w
Jet City 2x12
Custom Board

It is NOT trash metal it is tHrash metal...get it right
Quote by iheartgun
^ +1
building your own board is really the way to go.
if you have an IKEA near you look up something called a GORM board. you can make a really nice pedaltrain-esqe board for dirt cheap. and they can take a beating. i did mine that way and it cost less than 50 bucks.

I would second doing the GORM thing. I wanted to, but the closest Ikea is 1.5 hours away--gas would have been worse than buying slightly more expensive material.
Is there a place to buy GORM boards if you don't live near an IKEA?
Telecasters-->Dunlop Volume Pedal-T1M Pearl-AMT Japanese Girl Wah-Line 6 M9-Ibanez DE7-EHX Cathedral-->Mesa Boogie Nomad 4x10 combo
Make your own.

On mine the pedals sit in a routed recess and the front panel screws on, locking the pedals into place. The power supply lives under the aluminium plate on the left along with a reverb unit.
The two sockets in the middle on the back is an insert point so you can break off half the board for use in the amp's loop.
Pretty cheap way to do it, all it takes is a bit of effort. That's just el cheapo pine coated with an oak stain.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
Thanks guys, Ill probably be making my own
⫷⫸⫷⫸⫷⫸⫷⫸⫷⫸⫷⫸⫷⫸⫷⫸⫷⫸⫷⫸
Airline 3P Deluxe
Gibson SG Special w/ SD 59's
Victoria MIJ 60's Electric Guitar
Martin DCX1E
Hughes & Kettner Tubemeister 18
Bunch of Pedals
Squier Vintage Modified Jaguar
The only problem with making your own is carrying it around.

I'm soon to be in need of a pedalboard, I'll probably end up going for a Pedaltrain or something purely cos they come with a decent bag/case. I've never found a decent method of carrying a home-made board short of making a case or spending a fair whack on a flight case of some kind.
If you want a carrying case, look into Studio Slips. I built my own pedalboard with my own dimensions and pedals (which added height and extra dimension and whatnot), and Studio Slips built me a custom carrying case that fits my board like a glove. They're super sturdy and convenient. The only thing is that you have to do a lot of measuring to fill out the order, and you have to be VERY specific. They're great people to work with. I can go on all day, but here:

http://www.studioslips.com/
Or just make it in a way that the pedals are locked into place.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification