hey guys, ugh I hate how the htings are done but Im playing at this open air concert and while they said it's on sunday I found out its today about an hour ago. I need flyers or visit car d kind of things to be printed. I need help!

what I need em to be is have Vendetta V on t and say my website www.vendettav.tk and my email v.shred@yahoo.com
I'd want at least 8 such flyers on one a4 page. if you guys can get it doneId be infinitely thankful!

also i'm like buckethead kind of dude so think of the style of the flyers to be like that. black and white please

here's a flyer
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Quote by Vendetta V
ah guys I geuss I'll jut ditch the idea. never mind...

Just provide more information and I'll make something.
dude! I'm on it.
tell me what else do you want on it, on how you visualize it to look like?
I like where this thread is going.

___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Mar 31, 2012,
WARUM TUT ES WEH, WENN ICH PINKLE?!
Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."

Quote by Axelfox
Disregard that,i suck cocks.
Quote by CrimsonBizzare
Ah, sorry. Completely missed the part about Buckethead. Here, I included his guitar:

First thing I thought of was something like this when I read OP.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Fass, name of that girl?
Quote by Banjocal
sht up u flthy librl foogit stfu u soo mad n butthurdt ur ass is an analpocolypse cuz ur so gay "my ass hrts so mcuh" - u. your rectally vexed n anlly angushed lolo go bck 2 asslnd lolol
inb4 giroux/cooperalls

Quote by Vendetta V
oh jeez I got some nice LAUGHS hahaa

whoomit, can you make it more like visit card zied and arrange it on A4? I dont have any of the softwares on my netbook and Im away from home now

Sorry dude, I wasn't home when you posted this comment :\

I'm guessing it's too late now?