okay, i have no idea where this thread is going to go, but lets do it anyway...

i know some people like to say we are all born equal, but if you are a member of society, you probably noticed that this isn't true.

lets say a child is born into a rich family,and of course he can have what ever he wants, and sometimes he is even given things he doesn't want

and lets say that down the road from him is born another child, who is born with nothing at all

now i understand that neither of them asked to be rich or poor, its just the way things are

but is it really without any morals for a poor person to steal from one that was born rich?

seeing as this last person is actually making more of an effort to get the things he wants/needs then the one who was born with them?

so Pit?
Is he stealing toys and things similar or is he stealing items like food and the sort?
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Quote by Gorelord666
Is he stealing toys and things similar or is he stealing items like food and the sort?

he is fictional
and is it really that important what he is stealing?
Quote by CrAzY-RiLeY
he is fictional

Yes. Because if he's stealing for the sake of stealing and not things that he would need to actually survive, yes it is.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Quote by CrAzY-RiLeY
he is fictional

He can roll 'need' on bread, but if he goes with 'need' on the watch, then he's ninja-bish-wh0re.
steal from the rich, give to the poor robin hood
now extra flamey
Quote by slapsymcdougal
He can roll 'need' on bread, but if he goes with 'need' on the watch, then he's ninja-bish-wh0re.

You should leave.

Now.
Quote by Gorelord666
Yes. Because if he's stealing for the sake of stealing and not things that he would need to actually survive, yes it is.

yea but he's actually putting more effort into getting the things he wants then the other kid is ?
Quote by CrAzY-RiLeY
yea but he's actually putting more effort into getting the things he wants then the other kid is ?

Then that's just wrong, mate.

Quote by due 07

I make music sometimes.
Quote by CrAzY-RiLeY

So is it OK if we f*ck your girlfriend because it would take more effort to get in her pants than a single girl?
There is a lot of ways to put someone at the top or bottom of the chain. This time last year I was working at a law firm doing debt collection. Sometime in june I got picked up for DUI charges. I thought I was fine when I went into court and they told me my case was never filed. BUT it turns out the court date on my ticket was a couple days BEFORE the actual court date (why didn't they tell me??) and when I didn't show up they issued a warrant for my arrest. When my boss found out I was fired immediately. So now I have no job (impossible to find one in this economy) and I donate plasma to pay rent while I'm living in my girlfriends trailer. No car, no job, no quality of life and I'm looked down upon by everyone else.

Sorry, felt like ranting, I hate the government.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
So is it OK if we f*ck your girlfriend because it would take more effort to get in her pants than a single girl?

thats different, you aren't born with a girlfriend, and you make an effort in order to get one.

oh, and i don't have one
Quote by CrAzY-RiLeY
thats different, you aren't born with a girlfriend, and you make an effort in order to get one.

oh, and i don't have one

Then the kid that is poor should make an effort to get what he wants without stealing it.

Quote by due 07

I make music sometimes.
Quote by Gorelord666
Then the kid that is poor should make an effort to get what he wants without stealing it.

no really...why?
Quote by CrAzY-RiLeY
okay, i have no idea where this thread is going to go, but lets do it anyway...

i know some people like to say we are all born equal, but if you are a member of society, you probably noticed that this isn't true.

lets say a child is born into a rich family,and of course he can have what ever he wants, and sometimes he is even given things he doesn't want

and lets say that down the road from him is born another child, who is born with nothing at all

now i understand that neither of them asked to be rich or poor, its just the way things are

but is it really without any morals for a poor person to steal from one that was born rich?

seeing as this last person is actually making more of an effort to get the things he wants/needs then the one who was born with them?

so Pit?

I'm not sure you know much about 'rich people'.