Page 1 of 4
Please, don't join any army, it just sucks and it takes all your happiness and joy away from you, this is a warning to all those people who don't have mandatory service and are thinking about joining, save yourself.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by genghisgandhi
ily

The army has taken the ability for me to express love.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Pretty sure we have a walking dead thread
جورجيا الاباحى؟ أيها
Too late
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7

What's your mother going to do now?!
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7

But your ability to make retarded threads will never leave you.

Quote by Talk Box
Pretty sure we have a walking dead thread

zing.
Quote by Thrashtastic15
Who's your mother going to do now?!

Ftfy
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by blake1221
But your ability to make retarded threads will never leave you.

If it does well then that just seals the deal doesn't it?
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
But you get to see the world.

Quote by JohnnyGenzale
Yvan eht nioj

I was going to do that
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by BlitzkriegAir
I havent seen that episode in ages

Ottos part always kills me

Otto wasn't a part of that band? Do you mean Nelson? Or Ralph?
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
In what ways have you lost your happiness and joy?
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
Please, don't join any army, it just sucks and it takes all your happiness and joy away from you, this is a warning to all those people who don't have mandatory service and are thinking about joining, save yourself.

thats why i quit my mandatory service! and changed it to civilian service. I dont see what i get from sleeping on a freezing forrest and marching arround like 22h in a day and maybe shoot few times in a day
You're 1 step closer to being a mindless killer, TS. Congrats.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by darkstar2466
In what ways have you lost your happiness and joy?

In ways that I feel like I have nothing to go back home for, when I get up in the middle of the night to guard and I'm all alone surrounded by hills I can't help but thinking why shouldn't I just run and never be found?
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
If the true purpose of this thread was for you to warn people not to join the army then it's goal was accomplished the moment you posted it. No we can all stop posting.
جورجيا الاباحى؟ أيها
You should go back and read what I posted in your going away thread that you didn't reply to. Everything I said about what youre going to experience in the Israeli army was true. You're going to have to get used to staying up for dozens of hours at a time, getting up at all hours of the night, marching obscenely long marches, and enduring long stretches of battle training. Also, there's a huge missile defense dome in your country, so go hide under that, but please stop crying like a little Jew.
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
In ways that I feel like I have nothing to go back home for, when I get up in the middle of the night to guard and I'm all alone surrounded by hills I can't help but thinking why shouldn't I just run and never be found?

You're just having no fun is all. After a while, you will be desensitized to not having fun, and you won't mind anymore. You might become slightly more heartless over time.

Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by Local666Union
צעיר.

it'll pass don't worry.

עשית גיבוש צנחנים?

I hope so.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Damn, you're making me nervous as i'm supposed to enlist in November.

איפה משרת?
Tis a sig
It shouldn't be mandatory, it's just stupid. Especially here "Didn't go to the army? Sucks to be you, good luck finding a job damn scum of the earth Civil service guy or guy that's been released."
If Jewchords chain of command hacks into his UG account, they might beat his ass and get him banned.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Isn't mandatory service only for year or 2 over there?

I think you'll be just fine. You'll probably get some good out of it too if Israel and Iran don't go to shit with each other
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
Otto wasn't a part of that band? Do you mean Nelson? Or Ralph?

theres a part where Lisa looks outside the window and sees Otto and she asks where he is going. He says "Idk I just got a sudden urge to join the navy"
Quote by BlitzkriegAir
theres a part where Lisa looks outside the window and sees Otto and she asks where he is going. He says "Idk I just got a sudden urge to join the navy"

Oh. What season is that episode from? I just got a sudden urge to watch that episode.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Why would I?
I'm against the whole military stuff anyway.
Not sure if a sig is a necessity.
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
עשית גיבוש צנחנים?

I hope so.

מודש...8 חודשים של רעב סבל וטחינה בסיירים עשו את שלהם.
כבר התגייסת או שרק עשית את הגיבוש?
Page 1 of 4