Hello I am reading the thread "How to buy an acoustic. What guitar is right for you?"

so I am not just opening a thread, please help me. I have bought 2 electric guitar via internet, I know it's not the best way. But it was for distance reasons.

I'm a girl I like to listen to rock, rock pop, classic rock. Something Like :

Beatles
U2
John Lennon
Shakira
Alejandra Guzman

I have a guitar effects, I like them a lot. But Now I want a guitar that doesn't need to be plug into an amp to play.

I would like to know which would be the best guitars in playability

thank you for the answers. For the money, I hope to spent as little as I can, but I think it won't work to set a price range cos I don't live in the USA. So It's better if you tell me about the brands and characteristics. Since I won't be buying it online

I have doubt about electric acustic guitars, can they be played and sound exactly the same as good as an acoustic guitar, without being plug into an amp ??
Last edited by niceguitaree at Mar 31, 2012,
How much money do you have to spend on this acoustic?
Quote by neidnarb11890
Image is about having hot licks & rock star swag, not fancy amps.

Quote by garden of grey
That's what the Illuminati wants you to think, man
brian poses a valid question. also, i'd probably consider an electric/acoustic. they cost a little more but you'll save in the long run. then you can plug it in( a little chorus and reverb really wake them up) if you so choose to. it's your third guitar so a beginner one wouldn't be advisable. spend a little more and get something you'll appreciate for years to come instead of trading up in 4 months(right mikeox?.. i know it's a genetic disturbance with you!!). anything you get new is most likely gonna have the action set up high but thats easily fixable.
thank you for the answers. For the money, I hope to spent as little as I can, but I think it won't work to set a price range cos I don't live in the USA. So It's better if you tell me about the brands and characteristics. Since I won't be buying it online
I can highly recommend the Yamaha F310, its around a hundred and twenty buks, but its quality is far above its price! I have it myself. It has a thinner neck than most starterguitars ,and especially if you're a girl (most girls have tinier hands lol), thats really handy Just look at it :P
hard to pick out something for you. you dont live near me and your not setting a price cap.. whats cheap for me in the US may be uber-expensive where you are. its easier to list the things to avoid. guitars without adjustable saddles... i.e. shims or sandable bottoms(that way you can set the action where you like it... tho its harder to put the wood back on after sanding than just putting a shim or 2 back in.
laminate tops!! most here can tell you the evils of lam tops.( those that think they're ok... just haven't learned yet) a good decent one will have an all solid top made of spruce,koa,maple etc. beware of some makers with spruce veneer over the lam top...pay attention to how its worded.
a good guitar should start in the 300US and up range. anything lower will usually just sit in the corner unplayed beacuse you dont like the sound or are tired of tuning it every 2 songs
most of my guitars are elec/acous ones. not that i play or gig out alot( handy if i ever do) but because i can plug em in and really expand their sound if i choose. i only have 1 thats acoustic only and i rarely ever touch it.
It'll really depend on your budget, but regardless of how much you'd like to spend, there are some good options. I'm guessing that you're maybe hoping to spend under $500? If that's the case, these would be good to check out:

Here is 10 of the best greatest acoustic electric guitars under $500 for everyone who are looking for a top acoustic electric guitar under $500.

Cordoba C5-CE Acoustic Electric Classical Guitar
Price: $399.99 & ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping.
Cordoba C5-CE Acoustic/Electric nylon string guitar is the perfect guitar! The finish of C5-CE is beautiful. Solid Cedar top having Mahogany back/sides and soft cutaway. Fishman Isys Plus Pickup. It seems along with sounds wonderful. The particular Fishman on-board tuner is effective too. Contains Cordoba gig case. 25.6 inches scale length, 1.96 inches nut width.

Epiphone PR-4E Acoustic-Electric Guitar Player Pack
Price: $199.00 & ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping.
The Epiphone PR-5E has performed stages and studios for many years. Today, its latest sibling, the real PR-4E, comes specifically within this value-packed acoustic/electric player pack. Associated with a Studio-10 acoustic amplifier with balanced in addition to line inputs (with regard to adding a mike) and Chorus, it offers a gig case, strap, cord, tuner, picks and training DVD. All you need to bring you actively playing out stay.

Fender T-BUCKET-300CE Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar
Price: $188.12 & ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping.
Jasmine ES33C includes mini jumbos, dreadnoughts, 12-strings, cutaways and acoustic/electrics by having popular body styles. Excellent for beginner/intermediate guitar that has an excellent tone. Only plugged ES33C into an amp once so far also it sounds excellent. Jasmine ES33C is a great value for the affordable price.

Takamine G Series EG340SC Dreadnought Acoustic Electric Guitar, Natural
Price: $342.02 & ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping.
Takamine EG340SC dreadnought has a solid spruce top for energetic range and a rich harmonic content. Mahogany back and sides increase resonance. High gloss finish offers longevity and long-lasting elegance. Contains the well-known Takamine under saddle pickup and TP4T preamp with 3-band EQ and integrated tuner.

Seagull Entourage Rustic CW QIT Acoustic-Electric Guitar Rustic
Price: $499.00 & ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping.
The Seagull Entourage Rustic guitar provides an outstanding worth for guitar players from beginner level to pro level. This guitar perfectly made Canadian-made acoustic-electric guitar features select pressure-tested solid cedar tops, wild cherry back and sides, cream double binding and a rustic burst custom polished finish.

Jasmine by Takamine ES33C Acoustic Guitar Pack
Price: $188.12 & ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping.
Jasmine ES33C includes mini jumbos, dreadnoughts, 12-strings, cutaways and acoustic/electrics by having popular body styles. Excellent for beginner/intermediate guitar that has an excellent tone. Only plugged ES33C into an amp once so far also it sounds excellent. Jasmine ES33C is a great value for the affordable price.

Luna Oracle Acoustic-Electric Guitar, Crane
Price: $349.00 & ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping.
Luna’s “Crane”, an addition to the Oracle Series, can take guitar players to new experience of both visual and performing excitement. There are some more items which makes this outstanding from other guitars in the same class, which includes a simple to use built-in tuning meter, being rewired with an amp connection, and the decorative laser etched details

Yamaha APX500 Acoustic Electric Guitar, Oriental Blue Burst
Price: $299.99 & ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping.
Yamaha APX500 places concentrate on playability magnificent thin profile which fits the body of guitarists. In terms of cosmetics, Yamaha APX500 includes a wonderful mother-of-pearl sound hole ring inlay, white fingerboard binding, white/black body binding, mother-of-pearl APX & Yamaha headstock logos and position markers. Yamaha APX500 is available in 5 wonderful color variations.

Jasmine by Takamine ES31C Acoustic Electric Guitar
Price: $159.95 & ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping.
The Takamine ES31C Jasmine Cutaway is the greatest sound in this price! Outstanding high quality make, comfortable along with a wonderful sounding acoustic electric guitar. The ES31C Jasmine is really a high-value Dreadnought which has a Nato body, impressive gloss finish, Spruce top and Rosewood fingerboard.

Ovation Celebrity CC28 Acoustic-electric Guitar, Black
Price: $316.17 & ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping.
The center soundhole of Ovation Celebrity CC28 gives a classic appearance, and it is slim neck comes with an electric-style profile; 20 hand-finished nickel-silver fret, and low factory-set action. A cutaway insures quick access for the entire fretboard. The op-4bt preamp gives guitarists with adaptable tone manage in different overall performance setting.

You can see all and listen to the guitar sound VDO examples at http://acousticelectricguitarz.com/10-best-acoustic-electric-guitars-under-500/

That's a bunch of good options for you. Hope it helps. Good luck!

Source(s): http://acousticelectricguitarz.com

P.S. Sorry for USA Price, but do not serious because you can read my suggest for your information.