Wow, i normally hate strats but that is absolutely gorgeous! One of the nicest looking fenders i've ever seen imho.
Good job!
I have to agree, I generally don't like the look of squiers but your's looks amazing.
Guitars
LTD EC-1000 vb
Ibanez RG7321

Amp/Modeler
Line 6 POD HD500

Headphones
Audio-Technica ATH-M50
That looks insane. I think a fender neck with a maple fretboard would complete it
Gibson SG
Peavey 6505
Jet City JCA20H
Mesa 2x12

"They found her body, face down dead in the rain,
Such a shame,
Such a pretty face, never should have felt this pain"
Black Stone Cherry <3
Quote by AgentOrange...
That looks insane. I think a fender neck with a maple fretboard would complete it

The maple neck will be at a later time...this guitar has made me light on cash for the moment haha. But to those of you saying to get matching pickup covers, I like them this way! its all a preference, but thanks to everyone saying that they like it, means a lot!

Also I forgot to mention, this guitar was made from the spec sheet from fender of the Dave Murray Signature Strat. Mine obviously has a few tweaks that I though would look a little better.
Last edited by conor1423 at Mar 31, 2012,
Definetly looks good... how does it play? how does it sound? could you make some sound clips?
Quote by FatalGear41
When you break a bass string, that snapping sound is the sound of six dollars going down the crapper.

Sterling Ray 35
Hartke Ha3500 head - Gallien Krueger 212MBE cab
Tech 21 VT Bass
Zoom b2
Quote by conor1423
The maple neck will be at a later time...this guitar has made me light on cash for the moment haha. But to those of you saying to get matching pickup covers, I like them this way! its all a preference, but thanks to everyone saying that they like it, means a lot!

Also I forgot to mention, this guitar was made from the spec sheet from fender of the Dave Murray Signature Strat. Mine obviously has a few tweaks that I though would look a little better.

I like those pickup covers too, very distinctive. Please let me know if you ever plan on selling that beauty
Wow, that guitar is absolutely beautiful! It has honestly inspired me to buy a squier as my next modding project. I really like the mismatched pickups, it gives it a unique look. Have fun with it!
Quote by dullsilver_mike
Life is indeed a broken image.

Last.fm
PSN: BlindNematode
I will try to post a video of some noodling around with it tonight to show you. And @slashfan226 I will let you know, I am actually very open to the idea already for a fair offer, this was more of just a guitar to make. If you have a offer, I will consider it!
Nice guitar man! One of the nicest squiers i ever scene... How much did it cost?
Quote by PRM
Nice guitar man! One of the nicest squiers i ever scene... How much did it cost?

The squier itself was a broken one on ebay for $100. The parts added up to about $450 in the end. But it plays like butter!
Very Dave Murray-ish.
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
Thats truly beautiful, bet it sounds great two, I will some day make a squier replica of glenn tiptons old black strat
My Gear:
BC Rich Gunslinger Retro Blade
Vintage V100 Paradise + SD Alnico Pro Slash APH-2's
1963 Burns Short Scale Jazz Guitar
Dean Performer Florentine
Bugera 6260
Orange Micro Terror + cab
Digitech Bad Monkey
Zoom G2G
here is the link to a video I just made of me noodling around with it. The feedback is from my amp when it's on the lead channel, the guitar makes absolutely no unwanted noise.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSgz6GHTIUc

no sweater sounds were ever uttered from a squier haha.

also, I'm not trying to show any skill in this video, im just noodling around to give you an idea of the tones.