I'm looking for these limited edition (seems like) pair of Vans.
They look like this:

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Images/Models/Original/61565.jpg

I've scanned the net but I can't really find a good place to buy them from. They're the Vans Owens HI Vulc Shoe (Shadow Edition).
Quote by luxeion
i keep asking my dad for wood. but he keeps getting annoyed (he's working on a house). and i'm too young to go outside.

Have you tried the Vans website? Because I don't know why you'd try any more sites.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
I've scoured that one.. It really sucks.
Quote by luxeion
i keep asking my dad for wood. but he keeps getting annoyed (he's working on a house). and i'm too young to go outside.

Look up stores that sell them. If that doesn't help then you can pull out a phone book/google search shoe stores in your area. You can also try to Email the company that makes them to ask.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
the stitching is in the shape of TEETH!
Quote by lol2theworld
I was about to diss kornflipsk8er, but then i realized hes an 03er and im an 09er.
I am inferior to him.

Quote by metalh3ad88
I am fairly certain that kornflipsk8er is GOD!!!11!!!!1!!