Is Scotland the only country whio has takeaways which sell fatty deep fried food, cigarettes, fizzy drinks, chocolate and even pet food?
Just up the road from me, there's a shop which does everything in your list but the deep fried foods. It makes up for that by selling home-made ice cream, though.
edit: read that wrong. Thats an interesting variety, I don't know of any stores like that around where I live.
Last edited by High&Mighty at Mar 31, 2012,
yes, around the corner from me you can buy some chips AND get stabbed.
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Nope, got one here too. Opens till 4am, sells kebabs, cigarettes, drinks and sweets and shit. No pet food though, unless you count the stuff they put in the kebabs.
🙈 🙉 🙊
Quote by laid-to-waste
yes, around the corner from me you can buy some chips AND get stabbed.

Fancy-fancy, back in my days we just got stabbed... if we were lucky
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
Fancy-fancy, back in my days we just got stabbed

In Manchester, they only ever stab you for chips; in Scotland, you'll get stabbed because it's funny.
Thats like every little convenience store in Maine
╘MESHUG╦G╗AH

Ibanez ARX 350
Dunlop 535Q
Ibanez TS9
Peavey TransTube Supreme
DRIVE Elite straight 412
Quote by Kensai
Fancy-fancy, back in my days we just got stabbed... if we were lucky

Try crucifixion. Its a doddle.
In the town I used to live in there was a store that's similar to what you're on about. It was across the street from the school that my little brothers went to and it sold ice cream, nachos, bongs, alcohol, cigarettes, etc. No fried foods though. The nachos were damn good though, so it was all good.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
I know an Ice Cream Van, that sells fried mars bars, pet food, sugar = flour, fags, sweets, lighters and cat litter
Quote by TheTones
I know an Ice Cream Van, that sells fried mars bars, pet food, sugar = flour, fags, sweets, lighters and cat litter

A fair number of ice cream vans, particularly those whose routes go through scabby estates, have been known to sell heroin and shit too.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
A fair number of ice cream vans, particularly those whose routes go through scabby estates, have been known to sell heroin and shit too.

I can imagine it...

"Yeah, can I get the ice cream that comes in the needle?"
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by Random88
You can get pet food in a chippy?

It's called a haggis supper
Obligatory gear list
Guitars
Ibanez SZ4020 w/BKP Miracle Man set
Cort X-11 w/EMG 85+81
Tanglewood TSB58 HB w/BKP Nailbomb & Cold Sweat
Epiphone SG Prophecy w/Seymour Duncan/Ibz
Basses
Indie Swamp 4
Ibanez BTB 775 PB
Amps
Engl Screamer 50
Wawa on the southern east coast of the US does all that, minus fried food. They do subs and smoothies instead.
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by Eastwinn
Wawa on the southern east coast of the US does all that, minus fried food. They do subs and smoothies instead.

There's actually a place here called Ozzie's that is pretty much like that. No smoothies though.
Quote by L2112Lif