tfl;dw
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
2 minutes in my thoughts: "What the fuck is this bitch talking about"
WARUM TUT ES WEH, WENN ICH PINKLE?!
Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."

Quote by Axelfox
Disregard that,i suck cocks.
derp
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
DUMB B*TCH

I can't even take her seriously, just because she's a woman.. regardless of the bullcrap she just spat at me. She didn't even say anything. No, seriously, actually listen, she said nothing of any actual relevence yet went on for 8 f*cking minutes. What the ****. Ok I'm done rolling up now so I'm gonna go smoke outside and still not be as dumb as this b1tch.
Lmao, you can see what she's getting at, but she explains it like a five year old and makes logical steps like a squirrel

Oh yeah and she's completely wrong about basically everything of course
Maybe. She bounces around and doesnt make sense at ALL
Quote by Burtonjp
Im secretly a lesbian female in a male body. The worlds a tough place for me.

Quote by gunther_sucks
I once ran into a mirror that I didn't know was there. I think you could say We were both suprised.
i lost her when she
e=mc^2
??=-m
e=c^2

did she ever learn to algebra?
Quote by Eastwinn
you guys have no mass.

if you took out all of the space in my penis and was only left with mass, it would take up the same amount of space as a bowling ball. yes my penis is usually referred to when physicists talk about all of the mass in the universe.
Last edited by jrcsgtpeppers at Mar 31, 2012,
ok so id ont have a great grasp on physics but i dont see how everything can be compressed down to the size of a bowling ball. MAybe i dont get it or what but can someone make sense of that?
The Stephen Hawkings made me LOL

I mean, I don't know what the **** she's talking about so I can assume that she's wrong about everything I guess. that wasn't funny to me. But the Stephen Hawkings. That was awesome.

I've never met a normal sciency person in my life.

EDIT: oh we're bringing out the dog shit now
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by frantic_saint
ok so id ont have a great grasp on physics but i dont see how everything can be compressed down to the size of a bowling ball. MAybe i dont get it or what but can someone make sense of that?

Because E can equal C squared! Alright, okay?

You can practically do away with mass! Alright, okay?
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012