That's awesome.

Just put something around the neck to dampen the strings then simply hammer away!
Breakfast, Breakfast, it's great for us
We eat, we eat, we eat
That frozen meat
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, it can't be beat
Yeah, actually I definitely would.

What is that thing on it that he swipes his hand over to get the effects?
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
I saw the title and I thought that this had to be an adbot thread...
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by shreddymcshred
i'm very interested in the airwhammy effect. I'm turned off by the construction

It just looks like a prototype, i thought it looked pretty ugly and thrown together.

But if he started mass-producing 'em they'd probably be way more attractive and better built
Quote by ErikLensherr

C4C

VOTE
Quote by vicarious46
Yeah, actually I definitely would.

What is that thing on it that he swipes his hand over to get the effects?

It's a sensor, I'm guessing the same kind used on theremins. Then I think the signal is converted into a MIDI cc, probably expression or modulation which manipulates the sound through synthesis.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
People who don't use a pick when they play things that should definitely be using a pick like metal/rock kinda piss me off. Doing fast downstrokes with your thumb just seems a little ridiculous. Just comes of as pretentious to me.

OT: It'd be fun for the first day, then it would get old. Then again, I don't use many effects.
NOW PART OF THE

Quote by Robchappers
You are epic my friend ;-)
Quote by RU Experienced?
At this point I'd be more surprised if you found me a Christian children's entertainer that didn't sodomize and eat kids.
Last edited by GibsonMan321 at Mar 31, 2012,
Quote by Xiaoxi
It's a sensor, I'm guessing the same kind used on theremins. Then I think the signal is converted into a MIDI cc, probably expression or modulation which manipulates the sound through synthesis.

Oh ok, that's actually pretty cool, I just looked up what a Theremin was and there's a bunch of youtube clips of people playing the Zelda theme
Quote by ErikLensherr

C4C

VOTE
If it had a neck pickup, I'd dig it. Hoping that's just a prototype thing, because other than that and the thin neck, I love this thing.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 3-3
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 52-39
Quote by vicarious46
Oh ok, that's actually pretty cool, I just looked up what a Theremin was and there's a bunch of youtube clips of people playing the Zelda theme

and gnarles barkley lol
jimmy page, beach boys, who else uses a theremin? maybe some beatles i cant think of any floyd.
I thought it'd be another one of those effect guitar pieces of shit so I came into the thread to say no.

But after watching the video, **** yes I would.
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
OMFH THAT S THE ****ING COOLEST ****ING THING IN THE WHOLE WORLD i ****ING NEED ONE LIKE..... NOW
WARNING:
The above is most likely sarcasm, so fuck yourself if you're offended.
Quote by shavorules42
Hey look! An intelligent post!
Quote by WCPhils
One time I saw a religious person eating so I don't do that anymore.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Save water. Drink alcohol.
Yes, you should add a poll
Quote by kaptkegan
Don't think I've ever been sigged.

I pretty much never leave the drug thread anymore.
Yes I would.
Guitars:
Fender Highway One Stratocaster
Gretsch G5120
1973 Japanese Les Paul

Amp:
Vox AC30C2

Effects:
MJM Brit Bender MKII tonebender clone
Boss Blues-Driver
Fulltone Clyde Standard Wah
EHX Holy Grail Reverb
Catalinbread Echorec
Seems pretty cool, but I don't like having to stop picking in order to use the effects.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Quote by rockingamer2
Seems pretty cool, but I don't like having to stop picking in order to use the effects.

For most of the effects shown, he only seems to control one parameter using the AirFX thing. You could effectively do the same thing with an expression pedal, while keeping both hands free.