My friend and I are starting a metal band. As of now its me playing guitar, a vocalist and a drummer. I honestly do not know how to explain what sub-genre of metal we fall into so for now its just melodic death metal. We take influence from a broad spectrum of music. Right now i guess are music sounds like a mixture of At the Gates, The Black Dahlia Murder, Lamb of God, All Shall Perish, As Blood Runs Black, Death, Skeletonwitch, and Wretched. We are looking for serious musicians and somewhat educated musicians (if you dont have any education but are still good thats fine!!) We are both attending college right now as music majors. We are currently writing original material. I can provide a sample of what we have so far on my youtube channel my drummer doesnt have anything recorded but he can do most of the covers i have on the youtube account

www.youtube.com/user/Wereboy/videos

CONTACT INFO: heres my personal cell you can call or text (626) 672-6728, my email ceasararellano@yahoo.com please serious musicians only!!!

Please note not all of the requirements aren't necessary but by following them it'll definitely help
Guitarist Requirements:

- Must be atleast 17 years of age, but no older than like 23 or 24
- decent equipment ( at least a half stack for guitar and if its a solid state please have the intentions of upgrading to a tube amp asap! I have a Marshall 150 half stack which is valve state i do plan on upgrading soon)
- Extremely commited and good attitude we plan on doing this professionally
- The music we plan to write is pretty demanding so being expierenced in playing really fast up tempo music is a must ( we would like to see a video of you performing a piece music doesnt matter what anything is fine)
- The way we right our music is really cooperative so we need you to be open minded to giving and taking advice when it comes to writing
-HAVE AN OPEN-MIND!!!!! We are both really open-minded dudes and aren't really tolerable of closed-mindedness. We plan on doing something that hasn't been done before which is going to need for all members to be open-minded
- Please be patient as well we dont plan on gigging for a few months until we are a well calibrated and oiled machine!
-We are looking for people that can play as well as perform!!! We want you to be energetic and pumped in a live setting and be able to get the crowd (that we will eventually play for ) into our music which means having an exciting stage presence!

If you have any questions regarding joining or our talents and expierence feel free to ask them and email me.
let me guess, you must be from in El Monte, California? and must study in Citrus College?
JUST ANOTHER ANNOYING BIG STATUS
Relax bro, i just typed your email adress on facebook, as you hadn't posted where you guys were based. Anyways im from England lol
JUST ANOTHER ANNOYING BIG STATUS
interested, sent u an email
Quote by kangaxxter
The only real answer to the SG vs Les Paul debate is to get a Flying V and laugh at all the suckers who don't have one.

Quote by Blompcube

if you embrace inaccurate intonation it can be quite arousing.

I <3 TWEED