So I went to a concert last night and it turned out that it was being filmed for a live youtube broadcast and will eventually play on FuseTV. Then, while facebook stalking said band, I replied to a comment that called for audience members for the show Hoppus on Music with Mark Hoppus where the band I went to see will be on the show. I just got an email confirmation for that so I am so pumped and will probably be on TV twice now!

Just venting pent-up excitement, but anyone else been on TV before? Or have anything else worthwhile to share that they're excited about?

I was on TV a few times before, once when I was little, and twice when I was on my high schools academic team ( ) and we were competing on a local TV show.
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
That's cool. I have nothing special to share.
Quote by kaptkegan
Don't think I've ever been sigged.

I pretty much never leave the drug thread anymore.
yes, in the macroscopic view of the earth in 'independence day', i was somewhere in there. probably.

i mean, it was a fake view, but my point still stands.
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Yep, been on TV all of the world.

I'm in the 'Hearts Burst into Fire' video by BFMV. I was 15. mint.
RIP Tom Searle.
I will never understand why people think being on TV is a good thing.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Theory is descriptive, not prescriptive.

Quote by MiKe Hendryckz
theory states 1+1=2 sometimes in music 1+1=3.
Quote by MH400
Yep, been on TV all of the world.

I'm in the 'Hearts Burst into Fire' video by BFMV. I was 15. mint.

Nice, being in a music video is legit since it's like cemented for everyone to see. A TV show is more often than not a one and done thing, if you miss it you won't see it again...that reminds me of the time when I was interviewed with my brother by a camera guy at a show and it turns out we made it into a music video, but they only used his interview, you can only see my arm!

Quote by Life Is Brutal
I've been in local newspapers for academic stuff, and I played guitar and was interviewed on local radio station.

Haven't been on TV though, but good for you man.

Thanks man.
Being on the radio is awesome, that'd be really cool!

Quote by skater5thg
This looks like an "interesting things to share" thread.
My band just got a spot at Summerfest. Oh yeah.

I assume that was like a "theres already a thread called that"...I didn't really intend to make it that kind of thread, but I had to give it more merit than just informing everyone that doesn't care about my situation. Congrats on the gig!

Quote by The_Sophist
I will never understand why people think being on TV is a good thing.

I guess it really isn't a good or bad thing, it's just a thing, but it's an out of the ordinary thing, so that makes it pretty neat. My girlfriend who was with me at the show and will be at the taping Tuesday too felt the same way as you, but I talked her into it. She was worried about looking good on TV though, probably not what you're thinking...
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell