What the **** is this all about? It all started with that commercial during the super bowl and now she's practically bigger than Jesus. What is she even promoting? Is there a new M and M's flavor or something? Is this really going to make more people buy M and M's? Her voice is the most ****ed up thing I've ever heard. I work at a grocery store and they have cardboard cut outs and shit of her all over the store. I'm starting to even see ads on here now of her. This is M and M's, not the second coming (second cuming if that's what you're into I guess). Every single place I turn to, she's there. I am eternally turned off from every buying M and M's again (not that I ever did in the first place).
Last edited by HowSoonisNow at Mar 31, 2012,
Quote by BiohazardABZ
because ts is a fag.

I'm a fag because I don't get turned on by a CGI m and m with a voice that makes me cringe?
It's ok dude. I think it's stupid too.

But it shall pass.

It shall pass.
Guitars:
Fender Highway One Stratocaster
Gretsch G5120
1973 Japanese Les Paul

Amp:
Vox AC30C2

Effects:
MJM Brit Bender MKII tonebender clone
Boss Blues-Driver
Fulltone Clyde Standard Wah
EHX Holy Grail Reverb
Catalinbread Echorec
You're angered by an advertisement?

Time for some soul searching.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Meh, I prefer the green ones.
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Quote by element4433
You're angered by an advertisement?

Time for some soul searching.

I'm not even mad bro. I just don't get the hype. Literally anything can get bigger than Jesus in this country.
Quote by HowSoonisNow
I'm not even mad bro. I just don't get the hype. Literally anything can get bigger than Jesus in this country.
You're upset enough to make a thread.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by element4433
You're upset enough to make a thread.

Not even joking, every single place I go to, my work, the gym, the freeway, legit everywhere I go, there is an ad of that. I'm just wondering what's up.

Quote by Baconator1228
Dude... It's just a ****ing m&m.

A lot of people here don't even know what my mayor's name is, but they know about this.
Quote by HowSoonisNow
Not even joking, every single place I go to, my work, the gym, the freeway, legit everywhere I go, there is an ad of that. I'm just wondering what's up.
Advertising.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by element4433
Advertising.

The biggest advertising scheme I've ever seen in my life

Want to buy some m and m's now?
Quote by Dirge Humani
Were you cold when you crawled out from under the rock?

Well, I do live in New York
I was expecting something Herman's Hermits related from the thread title.

You know, at my high school, there was a teacher named Ms. Brown, and she owned a MiG. She collected Starburst packages, which is also a candy. Very suspicious...
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
I was expecting something Herman's Hermits related from the thread title.

You know, at my high school, there was a teacher named Ms. Brown, and she owned a MiG. She collected Starburst packages, which is also a candy. Very suspicious...

Its pretty simple. They're starting to lock their targets in on the same demographic McDonalds has been homing in on for the last few years.
Bugera 333XL
Peavey Rage 158
Marshall MG10CD
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser w/split coils
Peavey Falcon '89
MXR 10-Band EQ
BOSS: NS-2, PH-2, MT-2, RV-5, CH-1
Digitech: Digidelay, RP-80
Line-6 Uber-Metal
D'Addario 11-56
She prefers to be called Ms. African American
Quote by kaptkegan
Don't think I've ever been sigged.

I pretty much never leave the drug thread anymore.
Quote by Heir Apparent
Its pretty simple. They're starting to lock their targets in on the same demographic McDonalds has been homing in on for the last few years.

These are m and m's though, not people. I get what you're saying, though. But they are such a small portion of the population in this country.
?

Is it just a chocolate m & m voiced by someone with a similar skin tone?

M & Ms are dumb anyway. why would you bother colouring them differently if they all taste the same.

edit: apparently there are different fillings in the US. they may not be that dumb I guess.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Well as a marketing student, I can give you a reason behind this.
Since you live in New York, M&M's has decided to conduct a marketing campaign around the city. Through this, they wish to advertise their product to the public. The age of the demographic they have selected could be somewhere around the age of 7 to 30. You know, young people of various income that enjoy eating chocolate.
Quote by theguitarist
?

M & Ms are dumb anyway. why would you bother colouring them differently if they all taste the same.

edit: apparently there are different fillings in the US. they may not be that dumb I guess.

Haven't there always been plain m and m's though? The ad is an extremely annoying talking m and m that's always touching her glasses and making pretentious remarks. Somehow, people find this to be the greatest thing since sliced bread.

Quote by Extra Ordinary
Well as a marketing student, I can give you a reason behind this.
Since you live in New York, M&M's has decided to conduct a marketing campaign around the city. Through this, they wish to advertise their product to the public. The age of the demographic they have selected could be somewhere around the age of 7 to 30. You know, young people of various income that enjoy eating chocolate.

I'm going to school for marketing too, and I understand somewhat. I know everyone wants their product to sell, but I have never seen an advertising campaign as insanely popular as this. This is more popular than the singing mcdonalds fish.
Quote by Dirge Humani
Nah, this is just a plain chocolate M&M without the shell.

o_O

why not just buy a milk chocolate bar then. the whole point of M & Ms is to crunch/suck the shell.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by HowSoonisNow
I'm going to school for marketing too, and I understand somewhat. I know everyone wants their product to sell, but I have never seen an advertising campaign as insanely popular as this. This is more popular than the singing mcdonalds fish.

Wat? When did this happen? It must have not made it up north.
I was in New York about two summers ago and all I could see were ads for the Scott Pilgrim movie. For a Canadian movie, it was marketed pretty heavily. It seems ads get pretty serious down there.
Quote by theguitarist
o_O

why not just buy a milk chocolate bar then. the whole point of M & Ms is to crunch/suck the shell.

This is more like the target audience:

Quote by Extra Ordinary
Wat? When did this happen?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csrPT9ClVUc
Quote by theguitarist
?

Have you not been to M&M's World in London?
Neo Evil11
Quote by jambi_mantra
They let black people on Fox now?

They also let white people into the KFC and the NBA now.
Quote by HowSoonisNow
Haven't there always been plain m and m's though? The ad is an extremely annoying talking m and m that's always touching her glasses and making pretentious remarks. Somehow, people find this to be the greatest thing since sliced bread.

Popular? I first heard about it in this thread.