G3 wadup.
ich bin indeed ein sprechender panda, how are you?
Music student, Jazz/Classical/Prog
Music Man JP6 BFR, Ibanez S7420, Fender American Standard, Ibanez EW35 acoustic, 6505+
Quote by Wisthekiller
He looks like a douche and his Les Paul is ugly as hell.

His Signature LP is pretty cool-ish. All of Joe Bonamassa stuff sounds the same, and his voice is soooo annoying.
PRS SE Custom 24 w/ Seymour Duncan JB and Jazz Pickups
Squire Classic Vibe Stratocaster

Digitech Bad Monkey

Pignose 7100 Legendary Amplifyer
In my opinion he's only getting attention because everyone forgot what blues rock sounded like so they think he is actually innovative.
SMILE!
I like some of the Black Country Communion stuff. Glenn Hughes has a great voice and I prefer it over Joe's. Enjoy the Show!
Quote by Wisthekiller
He looks like a douche and his Les Paul is ugly as hell.

April fools? lol i really like Bonamassa and would be pumped to go see him but whatever everybodys different. Even though im a pretty big fan his mouth always seems like if he took a sip of water it would just drip out.
Quote by redandwhite12
April fools? lol i really like Bonamassa and would be pumped to go see him but whatever everybodys different. Even though im a pretty big fan his mouth always seems like if he took a sip of water it would just drip out.

Many things about this annoy me. No April Fools. The early-teen levels of chest hair he proudly displays. That ugly Les Paul (black and gold with chrome is just ew...), his underbite, his Bono-styled glasses, his tone, his songs, etc...

So no jelly here
Quote by Wisthekiller

Many things about this annoy me. No April Fools. The early-teen levels of chest hair he proudly displays. That ugly Les Paul (black and gold with chrome is just ew...), his underbite, his Bono-styled glasses, his tone, his songs, etc...

So no jelly here

I know i was kidding i figured you didn't like him
Quote by Wisthekiller

So no jelly here

That would annoy me too. if he was a magazine cover model, but he's not. He's a guitar player, and *I think* he's a pretty damn good one.
Quote by Rowdy Sluggins
That would annoy me too. if he was a magazine cover model, but he's not. He's a guitar player, and *I think* he's a pretty damn good one.

Nah, don't mind all the haters. I've seen him live twice and both times he's put out a damn good show, and he's a phenomenal player. If you like him (which I guess you do, because otherwise you wouldn't have got tickets in the first place) you'll enjoy it a lot.
- Fender American Standard Ash Telecaster w/ DiMarzio Chopper T & Twang King
- Alhambra 5P
- Laney Lionheart L5T-112
- Line 6 POD XT
- Suhr Shiba Drive
- MXR Carbon Copy Analog Delay
- Dunlop Cry Baby
UG is not a wise place to post this, too many metal heads and shredders
Anyways congrats I'm jelly
I'M FAT!!!!
ALL of his stuff sounds EXACTLY the same, that's whys he bleh.
PRS SE Custom 24 w/ Seymour Duncan JB and Jazz Pickups
Squire Classic Vibe Stratocaster

Digitech Bad Monkey

Pignose 7100 Legendary Amplifyer