Who is watching it right now?
If you're serious about needed some Design or Motion Graphics done for your band, youtube, or literally anything else you should email me at CoreGraphics@live.com. My services are quite affordable for the quality I deliver.

Youtube: CoreGraphics
Thread already exists.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote by zgr0826
Thread already exists.

must of got buried
If you're serious about needed some Design or Motion Graphics done for your band, youtube, or literally anything else you should email me at CoreGraphics@live.com. My services are quite affordable for the quality I deliver.

Quote by angusfan16
nah its on the front page. called "Incase nobody noticed"

The irony.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Quote by angusfan16
nah its on the front page. called "Incase nobody noticed"

Not straight forward enough XD

Quote by Life Is Brutal
What? I thought Toonami got cancelled? What is happening?
It's an April Fools from Cartoon Network. Only one night. Soak it up, and pretend it's 2001 again.

It's a total coincidence, but I happen to be watching it on the same shitty old TV I watched it on 10 years ago.
Quote by The Madcap
It's an April Fools from Cartoon Network. Only one night. Soak it up, and pretend it's 2001 again.

It's a total coincidence, but I happen to be watching it on the same shitty old TV I watched it on 10 years ago.

It's been confirmed that It will come on every Saturday at midnight. (technically sunday) from where I have been reading

Quote by kcorkcar
It's been confirmed that It will come on every Saturday at midnight. (technically sunday) from where I have been reading
It's a very elaborate April Fool's joke >.>
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: New York Voices, as well as the new Vulfpeck record (fuck it's so good)

You throw like a girl. A girl who is great at baseball and has a fiery passion for the sport.

His it been confirmed what shows they'll be showing?
Quote by MakinLattes
I'd kill you and wear your skin.
Quote by Siv During Livh
To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea,

Voted UG's worst cross dresser.
Also voted #95 on UG's Top 100 2013. Like it means anything....