I miss my original band.We were rockin from 03 to 2010 and I took it for granted.Now everone is all over the world doing their own thing.It's not like we were the best band in the world or anything but dammit it was my band. I keep in touch with them and have a different band now but I fear it will never be like the old times.I listen to the old songs all the time as a fan.I don't know if that makes me narsiccisitc(spelling please) but it is just a highlight of my life that I find very important.

Anyone else feel like this?
Quote by lol2theworld
I was about to diss kornflipsk8er, but then i realized hes an 03er and im an 09er.
I am inferior to him.

Quote by metalh3ad88
I am fairly certain that kornflipsk8er is GOD!!!11!!!!1!!
No, Ive never really been in a band. I do miss being at school though. Perhaps dwelling on that stuff is a bit necrophiliac.
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by kornflipsk8er
I miss my original band.We were rockin from 03 to 2010 and I took it for granted.Now everone is all over the world doing their own thing.It's not like we were the best band in the world or anything but dammit it was my band. I keep in touch with them and have a different band now but I fear it will never be like the old times.I listen to the old songs all the time as a fan.I don't know if that makes me narsiccisitc(spelling please) but it is just a highlight of my life that I find very important.

Anyone else feel like this?

not sure of gif relavence...
Quote by lol2theworld
I was about to diss kornflipsk8er, but then i realized hes an 03er and im an 09er.
I am inferior to him.

Quote by metalh3ad88
Quote by Hydra150
No, Ive never really been in a band. I do miss being at school though. Perhaps dwelling on that stuff is a bit necrophiliac.

Yeah, reminiscing over a previous band is a bit like fucking a corpse.

Having never been in a proper functioning band, I can't really empathise. But I do miss when I was having a lot of fun making crappy songs with my best friend.
West Ham United
Quote by King Donkey

Figuratively, yes.
Quote by King Donkey

Having never been in a proper functioning band, I can't really empathise. But I do miss when I was having a lot of fun making crappy songs with my best friend.

And how do you know what intercourse with a corpse feels like?

TS: I feel ya. I was in a band last summer and when I see some of the guys we remember all the fun we had together. There is nothing wrong with reminiscing on the past.
Quote by chev311e
Nod is always relevant.

Yeah, I miss them. But we're about to go on another rampage this summer and record a professional EP, so I'm real excited for that.
Quote by Jako215
And how do you know what intercourse with a corpse feels like?
This is me.

West Ham United
You're crackin me up chev311e.Thank you for that.
Quote by lol2theworld
I am inferior to him.

Quote by metalh3ad88
I feel this way sometimes. I like the music we made, and I still give it a listen every now and again. Its not narcissism as long as you don't brag about how great you used to be.
language
jazyk
kieli
язык
العربية

My Tumblr: Lots of artist recommendations, album reviews, and ideas about music (as well as some film and bike stuff).

Go Sharks! Go Wings! Go Flyers! Go Kings!
eat some chocolate, watch The Notebook, cry, give yourself a pedicure and a facial, and get over it.
Quote by icesk8erqueen8
eat some chocolate, watch The Notebook, cry, give yourself a pedicure and a facial, and get over it.

^^This.

You're acting like a woman crying over the guy who she walked in on with two sluts. "But I LOVED my band!!" C'mon, man up.
I've been told bassists get women all over the place...

LIES!! ALL LIES!!
My old band Champion of What!? was great fun. We had 3 different lineups, each one was great.
get your band that youre in now to play better?
by the time you read this you will be wasting your time because it doesnt say anything
Quote by King Donkey
^In response to your sig, I can't tell that you guys are Scottish. Why do you ask?

Just curious really

We're Aberdonian so (we think) we have the least Scottish-sounding accent of the Scots. Just wanted to see what other people thought I guess
They miss you too...

APRIL FOOL'S!
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
I know that feel bro... I miss my old band too.

At least now I get to write the songs, but meh... I was happy being lead guitarist.
no.
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.