I'm ordering stuff from thomann in couple weeks again, my current cables are pretty worn out, but what to order? Is there really a difference in cables? I have used few different ones, but they all have cost like 10-15 euros, so haven't really noticed any differences.

I'm studying at the moment (thanks to the economy for losing my job..) so i can't really buy any high price stuff atm.
what ones do you have? thomann has some klotz and sommer cables which are quite nice, might be worth considering.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I've always used Planet Waves gold plated shielded cables. I'm sure there's probably better stuff out there, but they've always been pretty reliable for me.
Mogami perhaps?

Mesa Royal Atlantic
Emperor 4x12 Silver Bells
PRS Swamp Ash Limited Custom 24
EQD Acapulco Gold
MXR Carbon Copy
EHX Epitome
EHX Superego
Fuzz Hugger Algal Bloom
Way Huge Fat Sandwich
If you're any good at soldering, make your own. And if you're not good at soldering, making your own cables is great practice!
^1 on that, I'm getting a bulk of mogami cable and I'll make my own cables .

Mesa Royal Atlantic
Emperor 4x12 Silver Bells
PRS Swamp Ash Limited Custom 24
EQD Acapulco Gold
MXR Carbon Copy
EHX Epitome
EHX Superego
Fuzz Hugger Algal Bloom
Way Huge Fat Sandwich
I was looking at making my own cables but didnt know which 1/4" jacks to get. Any reccomendations? i know nuetrik are good but i dunno which ones to get.
Once you get to around $25, the differences really diminish. There are differences between a $25 cable and a $60 cable, but they're not nearly as big or important as the difference between a $25 cable and a $5 cable.

I personally have had really good experiences with Live Wire, I think that for the price, they are excellent. Out of stepping on them and throwing them around for about 5 years, only one of them has died on me (and they have lifetime warranty regardless).

If you want to spend a little more, I've heard that Lava make very good cables. Above that, the differences really aren't going to matter, unless maybe you're in a professional recording environment. Even then, debatable.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
id say evidence audio if you want something awesome, but to be honest when it comes to bang for the buck, id say dimarzio cables.

Really good cable, and really durable
for a quality cheapie, i got the "BEST" cable from GFS. its thick, seems to be off good quality. only issue is its a bit stiff. no real issue that an ordinary cable doesnt have. no issue with the way it falls and it kinks just like anything else.

its white with gold parts and my guitar is white with gold parts. looks killer.