Hey Guys!

I´m very intrested in getting a TT head but I´m quite unsure about the fact that it´s missing an effects loop. I have a couple of pedals that I would use in the effects loop like for example a Strymon El Capistan Delay, but would it really be bad to just put it in the input chain? Will it affect the sound really badly or will it work?

Every type of answer on this and just regular opinions on the amp will be very much appreciated

Thanks guys ;D
I'd say get a Jet City JCA22H instead.
Gibson SG
Peavey 6505
Jet City JCA20H
Mesa 2x12

"They found her body, face down dead in the rain,
Such a shame,
Such a pretty face, never should have felt this pain"
Black Stone Cherry <3
It will work, but it won't sound quite as good.
However, should you have a looper you'll lose the awesomeness that is playing driven sound over a clean loop (or indeed the other way around).

I have little to no experience with the Tiny Terror as an amp, so I'm not sure if the sound is worth the lack of an effects loop.
Ceci n'est pas une signature.
Some of the Tiny Terror range has effects loops, I think, I can't remember what models they are off the top of my head though. If you specifically want the normal TT, I think they can be modified to have an effects loop, although I have no idea what it would cost, or how hard it is to do yourself. Probably worth looking into though.

EDIT -
http://forum.orangeamps.com/viewtopic.php?t=24813
I deeply regret the 6661 in my username. Siiiigh. Damn you, 14 year old me, you edgy little bastard.
Last edited by Carl6661 at Apr 1, 2012,
Quote by UnmagicMushroom
Have you considered the Dark Terror? That has an FX loop.

Ye I know but it´s not really what I´m looking for in types of gain, It is quite metal
But ye, it stands between TT and live without the effects loop and the Dark T and well don´t really have the sound what i´m looking for.

But this is just meant as a at home practice amp too! So if the effects just sound a bit worse it´s allright! I have another amp at my bands practiceroom and that one´s got a loop!

And The Dark Terror is much harder too find secondhand, I don´t really wanna buy a new one since I don´t want to spend to much money on having 2 amps!
Quote by Pettah
Ye I know but it´s not really what I´m looking for in types of gain, It is quite metal
But ye, it stands between TT and live without the effects loop and the Dark T and well don´t really have the sound what i´m looking for.

But this is just meant as a at home practice amp too! So if the effects just sound a bit worse it´s allright! I have another amp at my bands practiceroom and that one´s got a loop!

And The Dark Terror is much harder too find secondhand, I don´t really wanna buy a new one since I don´t want to spend to much money on having 2 amps!

Well if you don't like the sound of the Dark T then it's pointless getting it solely because of the FX loop.
If the TT is not going to be a primary gigging amp and it has a sound that you like then I don't see why not! And I hear you man. I hate lugging equipment around, it's miles easier to rock up and rock and not have to set up and set down.
Maybe you could A/B your current amp with the TT? Or else just put your pedals in from of the amp then. Or if you want to go the extra mile you can have it modded with an FX loop - I'm not sure how much that would cost though; hopefully it's not half the price of the amp itself!
Quote by UnmagicMushroom
Or if you want to go the extra mile you can have it modded with an FX loop - I'm not sure how much that would cost though; hopefully it's not half the price of the amp itself!

It might say so in the link I posted, I didn't read through in detail, I just glanced over it. I know it said something about it being fairly low cost, but one persons 'cheap' could easily be another persons 'bloody expensive'.
I deeply regret the 6661 in my username. Siiiigh. Damn you, 14 year old me, you edgy little bastard.
Last edited by Carl6661 at Apr 1, 2012,