Essex, UK.

FFO: More Than Life, Landscapes, Veils, Defeater, etc. You know the score.

"Winter Nine"

Bear in mind the EP this song is from is a year or so old and the band themselves have sort of distanced themselves from it a bit. I still think this song's cool. There will be an interview with them on my website when I sort it out finally.
Really digging this. Old Smoke sounds great. Any new stuff or hints at what direction they'll be going now?
Quote by Morphogenesis26
Really digging this. Old Smoke sounds great. Any new stuff or hints at what direction they'll be going now?

Well they just recorded a three song 7" which is coming out jointly via Tangled Talk (The Long Haul, Veils, Listener, etc etc) and Dog Knights Productions, so that's kind of cool.

I think if you check their Facebook (www.facebook.com/wearehospitals) there is one new song up, but in the interview I just did the vocalist was saying how they're really excited because all the songs are different and show different sides of the band.

There will be a full length maybe late this year, I think.
You posting more regularly on this site has been a great development.

Hospitals are cool, and so are Veils.
My name is Danny. Call me that.
I'm reaaalllyyyy getting sick of these NOUNS bands, but this is about on par with the rest of them. It's great sounding.
I liked that song a whole bunch. I wanna get my hands on that whole EP.
Call me Andrew!

Check Out My Band
Here

Quote by DimebagLivesOn
Well you're wrong and stupid and I don't like you.

Quote by nashawa
You know who's a good troll? Me. Because I'm secretly in love with Pandy.
Two things.

1) The interview I did with this band is now online at my new website/blog/zine thing. Check it out at http://www.sideonetrackone.co.uk/hospitals-interview-april-12/ - if you like it you can find the site on Facebook (/sideonetrackonemag) and Twitter (@side1track1mag). Cheers.

2) This band has a new 7" out, 'Asleep'. You can preorder it before the May release and you get an instant mp3 d/l with it. Sounds great, production is great too. Try and check out the last track in particular if you can, 'Grace'.
Quote by InstantAXonHero
Finally, someone else who does 'insert band/song name'.

He does it with song names, not band names. You're the only weird person who does that. Doing it with songs is normal haha
My name is Danny. Call me that.